Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Women Are Wonderful effect is derived from the halo effect

sultryloser

sultryloser

It's just bone, bro
★★★★★
All women are attractive. I make a key distinction between good-looking and attractive. Good-looking as I define it is measurable and is maxilo-facial development and bony sexual dimorphism. Not every attractive women is good-looking, because men deem what is attractive, and men have low standards due to testosterone; anything that looks vaguely like a female mammal will interest most men. On the contrary, because women have significantly lower testosterone, they are only attracted to high quality mates, and this strictly means good-looking men or at least men presenting no failos and a larger than average skeletal height.

OK, so now I want to propose that because all women are attractive for the reasons elaborated on in the above text, that the so-called "Women Are Wonderful" effect, a bias an innate belief and behavior that assumes women may do no wrong ever, is entirely derived from an even stronger cognitive bias you are familiar with here: the halo effect.

The halo effect in regard to human beings usually is one's physical attractiveness (remember my distinction between good-looking and attractive), not every woman is good-looking because of the law of averages, but we know that every woman is attractive, therefore every woman has a halo effect, therefore the Women Are Wonderful effect is entirely because of the ubiquity of female attractiveness.

I had this thought a few weeks ago, and it just makes too much sense to keep it to myself. I've never encountered this sentiment from other incels or blackpillers, but I doubt it's unique.

dnr but high IQ

All women are attractive. I make a key distinction between good-looking and attractive.
Basically all women wear makeup, if they didn't a lot more of them would look pigskinned and ugly.
Only because it's socially acceptable for women to slather unnatural chemicals on their faces as a substitute for self-improvement does gender inequality continue to run rampant. That and their own self-sexualization means they act as agent for the same patriarchy they scream bloody murder about. The women-are-wonderful effect is the halo effect, and it's the reason why women can never be viewed as 'equal' to men. They enjoy social privileges due to their face paint and lordosis, and they know this, but they've re-contextualized sluttery and makeup as 'for themselves' so that they don't have to give up these fickle advantages.

Women are a web of lies. They use filters, makeup, extensions, cleavage-windows and tight leggings, all to ensnare the male gaze and grasp power. It's much easier than actually putting in work. They have inflated egos because of this. Most basic white fat roasties think they are 10s because they look in the mirror and see their silly little face paint. That is half of the problem. Most women have inflated standards because they have deluded themselves into thinking they look far better than they do - and society caters to that infinite SMV.

Facts foids live life on easy mode, no matter how unattractive they are they'll still find some guy who's willing to be with them.

The Women Are Wonderful Effect isn't really about looks. It applies to 90 year old women.

Basically all women wear makeup, if they didn't a lot more of them would look pigskinned and ugly.
Only because it's socially acceptable for women to slather unnatural chemicals on their faces as a substitute for self-improvement does gender inequality continue to run rampant. That and their own self-sexualization means they act as agent for the same patriarchy they scream bloody murder about. The women-are-wonderful effect is the halo effect, and it's the reason why women can never be viewed as 'equal' to men. They enjoy social privileges due to their face paint and lordosis, and they know this, but they've re-contextualized sluttery and makeup as 'for themselves' so that they don't have to give up these fickle advantages.

Women are a web of lies. They use filters, makeup, extensions, cleavage-windows and tight leggings, all to ensnare the male gaze and grasp power. It's much easier than actually putting in work. They have inflated egos because of this. Most basic white fat roasties think they are 10s because they look in the mirror and see their silly little face paint. That is half of the problem. Most women have inflated standards because they have deluded themselves into thinking they look far better than they do - and society caters to that infinite SMV.
:feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

@Robo_Cope

The Women Are Wonderful Effect isn't really about looks. It applies to 90 year old women.
I contest that it doesn't. Elderly people are their own case since they don't really fuck anymore.
And it has to be about looks, because you ascertain sex from looking at the person. I.e. men don't look like women, women don't look like men.

You have two complete parts of your being. Your mentality and your physicality, and only physicality is on display; your mentality can never leave your head, literally, and is never able to be examined. And believe my assertion that actions don't matter or matter less the more you deviate from average looking to good looks or terrible truecel looks. If mentality can never be examined and actions are variably inconsequential, then your entire perception is solely on the form of your body and face. Hence why transgender men that pass significantly gain social value and SMV.

To be honest, everything just comes back to looks. It's hard to state HOW much things just come down to looks. Let me know if this post made any sense.

If not, hopefully this picture of Chad will halo my post or catch your attention, like how Chad catches women's attention and more by existing.

Last edited:
I contest that it doesn't. Elderly people are their own case since they don't really fuck anymore.
And it has to be about looks, because you ascertain sex from looking at the person. I.e. men don't look like women, women don't look like men.

You have two complete parts of your being. Your mentality and your physicality, and only physicality is on display; your mentality can never leave your head, literally, and is never able to be examined. And believe my assertion that actions don't matter or matter less the more you deviate from average looking to good looks or terrible truecel looks. If mentality can never be examined and actions are variably inconsequential, then your entire perception is solely on the form of your body and face. Hence why transgender men that pass significantly gain social value and SMV.

To be honest, everything just comes back to looks. It's hard to state HOW much things just come down to looks. Let me know if this post made any sense.
There was an old PUAHate post that had that put this much etter. You don't know how much I would pay to reread the gloriously blackpilled posts there and explore history.

But elderly women are more protected and prized than elderly men. And why do people care about elderly men and not younger men? For the same reason they care about women: because they're physically weak. And the WAW effect applies to 50 year old women, who have long since hit the wall.
Yeah but that's not the kind of looks we're talking about.
Let me know if this post made any sense.
It didn't. :feelskek:

Nah I get your point. But you'll find, as you age, that looks become less important. Because everyone becomes ugly.