Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women aren't human

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
This might seem like a water is wet type post but women cannot be considered human. They have absolutely no morals outside of following their animalistic instinct. It's like how in Eliot Rodgers journal he describes a 16 year old girl kissing a 12 year old boy because he's attractive. All their morals go out the window once their vagina either wettens or goes dries. "WE CAN'T HELP WHAT WE'RE ATTRACTED TO!" You can help voicing that attraction and simping for a guy who's obviously a shit bag. It's like how they'll all simp for attractive serial killers in comment sections or how you'll see foids orbiting pedophiles and people they supposedly despise on discord because they find them attractive. Foids are completely animalistic in nature. You can even see that in their love of cute animals such as kittens, etc... Everything is based on looks for them that's why studies show they used to kill ugly babies in the past. https://www.vox.com/2016/6/8/11872688/ugly-babies-discrimination

Women aren't human.

Agreed. It's why I hate even talking to women at all anymore. Everything is looks for them, having the prettiest purse to carry around to look better than their "friends". How I wish I could destroy my libido and thus never acknowledge a female organism again.

a 16 year old girl kissing a 12 year old boy
12 year old me would kill for that, ngl

A much better example would be abortion. I think that really speaks volumes about female morality.

Agreed. It's why I hate even talking to women at all anymore. Everything is looks for them, having the prettiest purse to carry around to look better than their "friends". How I wish I could destroy my libido and thus never acknowledge a female organism again.

12 year old me would kill for that, ngl

A much better example would be abortion. I think that really speaks volumes about female morality.
The same women who hate Eliot Rodgers for being "evil" support killing and have killed millions of babies. Ironic.

Men are the same. Humanituly should be erased.