Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women being attracted to THUGS and criminals: Is it an evolutionary adaptation?

T

TromptZZ

Recruit
★★
Criminals/THUGS have HUGE dark-triad status, and no one mess with thugs because they will not hesitate to end your life, thus, the females feel protected by them, because they can fight and assert dominance and they deliver a lot of emotion to women due to their lifestyle.

Here in brazil, even ugly guys can be thugs, but you need to at least have a decent height and be highly statusmaxxed, building a networking, having tons of social circles, and that alone is way too much effort and not achievable for us incels. I'll give myself as an example, I have an innocent face, the typical ''nice guy'', because of my phenotype. So, if you look too innocent or like a retard, you can't darktriadmax, because no one will take you serious, your genes sign inferiority, and people will acknowledge it subconciously.

If you don't have a social circle or friends past adult age, it's nearly impossible to gain the status of a thug too. How will you be respected if no one knows you in your hometown? What makes me feel more depressed is the fact that we cannot escape our incel, outcast status, and we will never generate a whirlwind of emotions on females like thugs and attractive guys do.

no, because the mudsharks will be killed by the nignog thugs at any moment

so are you saying you wanna be a thug to get girls :dafuckfeels:

Yes, foids also get off on the violence that thugs inflict upon others

Criminals/THUGS have HUGE dark-triad status, and no one mess with thugs because they will not hesitate to end your life, thus, the females feel protected by them, because they can fight and assert dominance and they deliver a lot of emotion to women due to their lifestyle.

Here in brazil, even ugly guys can be thugs, but you need to at least have a decent height and be highly statusmaxxed, building a networking, having tons of social circles, and that alone is way too much effort and not achievable for us incels. I'll give myself as an example, I have an innocent face, the typical ''nice guy'', because of my phenotype. So, if you look too innocent or like a retard, you can't darktriadmax, because no one will take you serious, your genes sign inferiority, and people will acknowledge it subconciously.

If you don't have a social circle or friends past adult age, it's nearly impossible to gain the status of a thug too. How will you be respected if no one knows you in your hometown? What makes me feel more depressed is the fact that we cannot escape our incel, outcast status, and we will never generate a whirlwind of emotions on females like thugs and attractive guys do.
thugmaxxing and darktriadmaxxing are cope. If you're ugly then thugmaxxing isn't gonna help you. it's all about looks

Violence equals power, violence is the way the biological machines subdue those using the laws of physics

Yes, suggesting these dudes exhibit dark triad traits.

brazil sounds like a brutal place to live in

@MillionBashStream97 is also there
Varies depending on the area, but it's a high crime country, so yeah, it's a shithole...

I have been robbed 7 times throughout my life. Thankfully never got hurt in the process, but plenty do.

And growing up, thugmaxxed niggas got pussy from all types. Other thugmaxxed girls, poor, rich, white, black, "daddys girls", conservative, christian, you name it.

brutal since more single mothers fucking dark triad thugs the future gen going to be more low iq

Apparently foids corrupt forms of evolutionary traits are perfectly fine but a man's evolutionary traits are pure evil to soyciety

Women are attracted to attractive thugs and attractive criminals.

the females feel protected by them
That’s it bro you answered your own question when they feel safe their pussies get soaked

I had my post deleted because I posted a school equipment and IT posted it I was paranoid the Feds were on me
fuck those IT fags. why don't they have anything else to do?

Majority of W*men are attracted to violent men because they themselves are the rape product of violent men.Weak men never reproduced in enough quantity to weed out the violent gene in w*men

Foids are attracted to high t behavior because it signals genetic fitness
Being a thug while low IQ is high t behavior

Personality dnt matter..being a thug or criminal doesn't matter...it's all about your looks...JEREMEY MEEKS

thugmaxxing and darktriadmaxxing are cope. If you're ugly then thugmaxxing isn't gonna help you. it's all about looks
Looks matter more than being a Thug or Dark triad, but I do feel like Women would choose a bad boy chad or Thug Tyrone over a nice guy chad.

Aqui os caras não precisam disso tudo pra pegar mulher não kkkkk
Como que é a sua cara? Aposto que se vc crescer uma barba tu fica daora

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back