Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory women can always find something to complain about

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
despite living on easy mode. whenever i hear a woman complaining i roll my eyes. like what the fuck wrong could even happen to you? i dont get it.

Women are "precious" eggs, so their problems are taken more seriously. No wonder there's more men with depression, mental illnesses, engaging in violent crime. It's all the fault of the society and humanity (and nature).

Women are "precious" eggs, so their problems are taken more seriously. No wonder there's more men with depression, mental illnesses, engaging in violent crime. It's all the fault of the society and humanity (and nature).
normie men make it worse by catering to their every whim. every time they have the slightest problem. even if it doesnt fucking matter. and we wonder why women are bitchy.

normie men make it worse by catering to their every whim. every time they have the slightest problem. even if it doesnt fucking matter. and we wonder why women are bitchy.
yep, fuck all simps and cucks. Stone them all to death.