Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women can assess your personality in 5 seconds

except the word personality doesn't even come up in this reddit post? :feelsUgh:

I'm attracted to him if he's

-6'4
-white
-deep voice
-makes 7 figures
-perfect teeth
-fit body
-owns a rolls royce
-owns a multi million dollar buisness

Last edited:
replace personality with looks

I like his NW0 and 6'4 personality

B-B-But I thought it was about personality?? :soy: It can be improved why is my goddess saying that? :soy::feels::feels:

JFL How is that fucking sub reddit still not banned yet ? :feelshaha: vibe is a term only used by soyfucks that has no actual meaning what a bunch of psychos schizophrenic retarded single mothers in their 40s who got pumped and dumped by a chad trying to find a new one good luck :feelsokman: go burn in a fire bitch (in firefighter simulator)

Last edited:
I recall a statement from the MGTOW forums(Or perhaps it was "r/TheRedPill"):

"A woman decides whether to sleep with you within moments of meeting you." - Lookism!

Well, any way...we typically learn quickly to develop an "instinct" against oppression...I call it "Ultra Instinct -Sign-".

Well i know how i feel about any foid without even having to ever meet them :feelsthink: beat that stupid whore :feelshaha:

Gives me just enough time to throw acid in their face

Straight from the mouth of attention seeking cum dumpsters

Hate holes but i have a soft spot for the ones with working brain functionality

6'4
White
:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:*giggle*

(inb4 facecopers, you dumb retards, tall guy with an average face = good enough, even chubby 6'4 with normie face slays)

5'5
Asian/Indian
:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: GET THIS CREEPY WEIRDO AWAY FROM ME!!!!

Personality = Looks
Ugly = Creepy
Weirdo = Loner

Urban Dicktionary should update their Definitions :feelsLSD:!

"what made you become such a hateful, bitter incel?"
"you did bitch"

Yeah, faceionality and heightfidence. They need miliseconds to rate those.

-6'4
-white
-deep voice
-makes 7 figures
-perfect teeth
-fit body
-owns a rolls royce
>not mentioning blue eyes

How could you forget that?

Yes they also have telepathy and can read minds lmao

They're so arrogant and vain JFC.

I wanna slap whoever said women are the fairer sex :feelsseriously:

-6'4
-white
-deep voice
-makes 7 figures
-perfect teeth
-fit body
-owns a rolls royce
and of course all of that at the age of being 15 yo

This is unironically how every toilet thinks, literally all of them with no exception. They are always looking for "red flags", to them all men are essentially the Soviet Union and they're America, just wanna be free from men. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Neurotypical Peers are Less Willing to Interact with Those with Autism based on Thin Slice Judgments​

Figure 4: Ratings are very stable over repeated exposure to the same person. Each line represents the mean rating provided for one stimulus participant across image exposure number (blue = TD; red = ASD).
figure 4

What fucking resources do foids waste on men? Delusional holes make me want to punch pussies (in gta) :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: