Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Women can pee in public and nothing will happen

Are these type of men responsible for women expecting too much sexually from men?

• Yes

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • Equal as much responsible as Chad and Tyrone

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • No

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★
https://mobile.twitter.com/EasyWorkMaddi/status/1508359884487610370

This is strange that she wore all black to a gym and ended up peeing or squirting on herself in front of everyone like it’s a zoo and she’s an orangutan… she like shows no consideration for the janitor that has to clean that up or people who might end up smelling it :feelspuke::feelspuke:

Of course OP respects this and I knew exactly the type of man he is.

FF1E75AD 671F 4AE2 870E 95AFC59DF45C

Last edited:
Mark nsfw i thought it would be atleast a cute gym girl not a goddamn albino ape
oh wait u did
uhh anyway dont know what u mean by title or how video is related to it but u scarred my eyes so thx

that is a dude foid :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

She couldve stop and go to bathroom instead of filming herself wetting her pants. Women know how much free pass they get on everything nowadays so they dont care, she has zero dignity.

Gonna post her shit to reddit.

Females can take a shit in public & nothing would happen.

fucking disgusting :feelspuke:

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/EasyWorkMaddi/status/1508359884487610370

This is strange that she wore all black to a gym and ended up peeing or squirting on herself in front of everyone like it’s a zoo and she’s an orangutan… she like shows no consideration for the janitor that has to clean that up or people who might end up smelling it :feelspuke::feelspuke:

View attachment 595473

If an ugly ethnic man peed on the floor at the gym, he would get kicked out and told never to come back.

If i were with her alone i'd be scared she forced her pee on me, there's no way to resist her strenght. She has the worst qualities, a lot of strenght and a lot of pee to shower you with.

What a disgusting pig.

that thing is female?

I did hear a Becky admit public urination when she was drunk
Yes they get away with it

I want to pee on her!

Absolutely disgusting. She should be banned from all gyms :feelspuke:

Woman who want to be Man , or are mentally jaded . Disgusting.

She couldve stop and go to bathroom instead of filming herself wetting her pants. Women know how much free pass they get on everything nowadays so they dont care, she has zero dignity.
:blackpill:

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/EasyWorkMaddi/status/1508359884487610370

View attachment 595473

My brother once told me how he saw a sheboon squat down in the middle of 2 gas pumps and unapologetically pissed on the floor.

God damn jigaboos, I swear

Sluts think the world is their toilet. When I was in college, some drunk bitch openly announced she was going to piss in the bushes and went there with a friend. I regret not following her, at least then I would have seen college slut pussy.

I would like to start this thread with a dedication to Dr. Hendrik Verwoerd, may his memory be a blessing, may the Lord avenge his blood.

I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

If you can’t deadlift over 4 plates don’t reply to this thread