Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Feeling inadequate and subhuman in the presence of normies and their GFs.

B33troot

B33troot

Officer
★★★
I went to the dentist's clinic the other day to get some cavities fixed. I was waiting my turn at the lobby when a normaloid and his GF walked in and occupied the seats on the other side of the lobby.

He had a slightly recessed chin but otherwise mogged me to the sun and back. He was taller than me and very well built. His GF was cute, perhaps even a little above his league. She had her hair tied up in a bun and wore an oversized hoodie (probably his), which is a sign that they've been together for a long time.

The normaloid didn't even pay attention or express any affection towards her but instead had a blank expression on his face and scrolled through his phone. The girl just stared into empty space, occasionally turning to look at his phone or mumble something to him.

There was absolutely nothing romantic or sexual about the way they conducted themselves. All they did was just sit together. But even then, it was undeniable that they had a "chemistry" or whatever between them.

Looking at them caused me to feel bitter and envious . More importantly, it reminded me that I simply don't have the looks to get a GF or at least be seen as attractive by a woman (let alone a woman as pretty as the normaloid's GF). And that made me feel utterly inadequate and subhuman. And defeated.

Even if the normaloid's GF had her memories wiped clean and had to start all over, she'd still choose him over me. Because looks are the foundation of physical attraction, which in turn is the foundation of an intimate relationship.

If you fail to overcome the 'looks' hurdle, not only is it over, it never began.

Last edited:
I was at the dentist's clinic the other day to get some cavities fixed. I was waiting my turn at the lobby when a normaloid and his GF walked in and occupied the seats on the other side of the lobby.

He had a slightly recessed chin but otherwise mogged me to the sun and back. He was taller than me and very well built. His GF was cute, perhaps even a little above his league. She had her hair tied up in a bun and wore an oversized hoodie (probably his), which is a sign that they've been together for a long time.

The normaloid didn't even pay attention or express any affection towards her but instead had a blank expression on his face and scrolled through his phone. The girl just stared into empty space, occasionally turning to look at his phone or mumble something to him.

There was absolutely nothing romantic or sexual about the way they conducted themselves. All they did was just sit together. But even then, it was undeniable that they had a "chemistry" or whatever between them.

Looking at them caused me to feel bitter and envious . More importantly, it reminded me that I simply don't have the looks to get a GF or at least be seen as attractive by a woman (let alone a woman as pretty as the normaloid's GF). And that made me feel utterly inadequate and subhuman. And defeated.

Even if the normaloid's GF had her memories wiped clean and had to start all over, she'd still choose him over me. Because looks are the foundation of physical attraction, which in turn is the foundation of an intimate relationship.

If you fail to overcome looks hurdle, not only is it over, it never began.
Should have entered the room with this

Ak47

I went to the dentist's clinic the other day to get some cavities fixed. I was waiting my turn at the lobby when a normaloid and his GF walked in and occupied the seats on the other side of the lobby.

If you fail to overcome the 'looks' hurdle, not only is it over, it never began.
Fakecel

This story will be included in chapter 2 of my autobiography that will be titled "My Struggle".