Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women can't write male characters or even good female characters lol

Confessor

Confessor

Wizard
★★
Women aren't built for literature. Every single fictional book I read written by a woman makes me feel disgusted by how these femoids think men act, behave and operate. First of all Normal or average men do not exist in women literature, all men must have the height of Shaq O'neal, muscules of arnold schwarznegger and handsomeness of Timothy Chalamet. It's bizarre unattractive men or even average aren't even side characters in books written by femoids and they have the gall to say men write women poorly. Shakespeare alone has probably written more remarkable female characters than all femoid authors combined. Women sexualise men way more.
Secondly, all male characters in these books are giga simps. Not only that they are giga simps for average beckies like the authors of the books. Jfl at foids making fun of men for liking Anime Waifus while they write literal self insert fanfics of themselves getting fucked by Uber Chads. The male characters somehow have all the resources and things required for getting a harem yet seem obsessed with one ugly becky.
Thirdly, women don't understand or give a fuck about male emotional issues. Never ever believe a femoid who says she cares about how she feels. Foids literally think our emotions exist to please them and make them feel good. Feeling depressed and pissy, you are a weak man who is pathtic teehee. Feeling anger at injustices heaped upon you ? Teehee quite whining you are not a real man. The only emotions you are allowed to show are anger(directed at the foid's enemies off course otherwise anger is bad teehee) and how much you love and worship a foid. The male characters written by women show this completely as every emotion showed by these men is to make the foid more happy or better. They literally don't have any personality aside from that.

On the contrast male characters written by men always seem relatable and right in how they think, process their emotions and behave. I remember reading Conan the Barbarian comics as a kid and could immediately relate to Conan's way of dealing with things. As an adult I related to Raskolnikov from Fyodor Doestvesky's Crime and Punishment. Reading male characters written by women makes me weird.

Could’ve just ended at women can’t write and it still would’ve been perfectly valid.

Could’ve just ended at women can’t write and it still would’ve been perfectly valid.
>Valid
Ok Reddit troon

foids assume men are as low iq and feminine as they. well, actually, in the modern west they are

i needa pee but yeah women can't write

Well tbh the richest most well known author is a femoid- Harry Potter

I have read a bit about that famous Japanese early medieval 'Tale of Genji' written by female.
If I'm not mistaken, the main protagonist is the handsome pretty boy who have multiple affairs with females.

damn, who reads books these days anyway

Well said, I noticed the same. Their foid characters are not any better, its either the teen all knowing all powerful marry sue with a king chad or annoying womenchild pampered by bunch of Chads.

Well tbh the richest most well known author is a femoid- Harry Potter
and it's such a simple book that the fac it sold was because she used a male name 'J.K' because if she'd use her real name then that shit of a book wouldn't have sold a copy

IMO Twilight is the best book ever written by a foid

Everything else a foid has written is much worse

Foids shouldn't be authors

Twighlight is one of the worst pieces of literature I've ever read
Yes, but it easily eclipses everything else written by a foid

Toni Morrison wishes she could write Twilight

Hgjtu7575

Women are too unintelligent to ever become self aware.

I read Frankenstein a few years ago and although I don't remember much, it seemed to me that the monster itself is a manifestation of some women's fantasy for an ogremaxxed hypermasculine monster.

I liked Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, but yeah the love interest Mr Darcy is literally Gigachad, and the protagonist, the woman Elizabeth Bennet, makes fun of another man who courted her, her cousin the incel Mr. Collins, who ended up betabuxing to Chatlote Lucas, who admits she doesnt love him.

Tbh, I like to read fanfics where Mr Collins ends up with Mary Bennet, the becky Bennet sister

I liked Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, but yeah the love interest Mr Darcy is literally Gigachad, and the protagonist, the woman Elizabeth Bennet, makes fun of another man who courted her, her cousin the incel Mr. Collins, who ended up betabuxing to Chatlote Lucas, who admits she doesnt love him.

Tbh, I like to read fanfics where Mr Collins ends up with Mary Bennet, the becky Bennet sister
This is my point exactly. The only stories foids can write is Chad dicking and committing to average beckies like them and them making fun of sub5 males.

I once read a Prehistoric novel written by a foid and it was centered around an average becky foid is being picked up by a 6'4 Prehistoric chad.