Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women compare themselves with the 0.0001 of men and then cry about inequality cause they don't have what he has.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Do they give a shit that the life of the average man is horrible, considerably worse than the average woman's? No, who gives a shit about that?

Ohh but look at all these rich CEOs and politicians and producers and whatnot. Look at how they live! MEN ARE SCUM.

P.S: Although I would support killing all the rich people cause I believe capitalism is rigged, under communism or any other such regime women would again have even more privileges than a man because they're always the gender that's pampered and protected and they play the victim card even when they're the predators.

Just look at this fucking cunt Taylor Swift. Rich, pretty girl whose daddy bought her a career (all careers in music/acting are bought, or any other career as a matter of fact, it's all a ponzi scheme). Has everything in the fucking world, cries about inequality.

If I catch Taylor Swift out in the open
Doomerpunch

The femoid thrives off the attention given to her by men. Whether it be chad or her many other orbiters. If you take away the attention it is funny to see how they try to find new ways to get attention. Posting on Instagram and VSCO ass pics and the like.

I think our Muslim brothers very much so treat foids the way they should be treated.

They'd never admit to that, you could show them mountains of evidence and they just wouldn't give a fuck. Or they're so brainwashed that they'd think you're lying.
The femoid thrives off the attention given to her by men. Whether it be chad or her many other orbiters. If you take away the attention it is funny to see how they try to find new ways to get attention. Posting on Instagram and VSCO ass pics and the like.

I think our Muslim brothers very much so treat foids the way they should be treated.
Muslims are legitimately the only ones who do it right. Women should be covered up, unable to do anything without a man's approval. Too bad they're slipping though, progressivism has invaded their societies.

Taylor Swift is so oppressed:

I think you didn't use the NSFW filtre properly
be careful buddy boyo I don't want you to be banned ;-;
explain what you mean. The pic is in the spoiler

oh...
idk why but the spoiler isn't working for me...I think it's a browser problem...
is there not even a spoiler there?

It's working now...
there wasn't a spoiler before only the picture as attachment
I think it might have been an error initially I did have to do a quick edit lol

These foids live an easy life more money is only going to make it easier

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6