Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women don't know about PATHS

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Not even twilight sparkle knows about it. Nor does Mabel pines or Mikasa Ackerman, or Stacy or Beckie. No female in the multiverse has heard of this. It's truly that powerful. Inceldian PATHS first existed when Jesus was nailed to the cross 1,997 years ago on the cross in Rome. It's the result of the holy power of chuck Shurley the leader, the God of our universe being spled out in emotional truama for any unfortunate organism to come across on, the only reason incels can access to it. Because being subjects of Christ and having the deitys blood in all of us. We are connected to one another. It's what helps us inact those ER urges because it's the power of deities flowing through us. @Mentally lost cel is perfect example of someone who has been through the paths via roping and coming back!

Fucking meds
You can access paths via weed or liquor:feelsokman: you need to CRUCIFY YOUR BRAIN LIKE CHRIST WAS 1,997 years ago HE WAS THE FIRST TO ACCESS PATHS:shock:

so many scitzocels here @Truckzo

Not even twilight sparkle knows about it. Nor does Mabel pines or Mikasa Ackerman, or Stacy or Beckie. No female in the multiverse has heard of this. It's truly that powerful. Inceldian PATHS first existed when Jesus was nailed to the cross 1,997 years ago on the cross in Rome. It's the result of the holy power of chuck Shurley the leader, the God of our universe being spled out in emotional truama for any unfortunate organism to come across on, the only reason incels can access to it. Because being subjects of Christ and having the deitys blood in all of us. We are connected to one another. It's what helps us inact those ER urges because it's the power of deities flowing through us. @Mentally lost cel is perfect example of someone who has been through the paths via roping and coming back!

life changing post

I thought so for a while but didn't dare to affirm it until your aproval, our lord of inceldia. Now it seems like we're all connected thru the PATHS, with that our freedom will come easier. We have some kind of power nobody else does, @METALMILITA88 has his gay power so we should beware of his shennanigans.

I thought so for a while but didn't dare to affirm it until your aproval, our lord of inceldia. Now it seems like we're all connected thru the PATHS, with that our freedom will come easier. We have some kind of power nobody else does, @METALMILITA88 has his gay power so we should beware of his shennanigans.
I feel his gayness levels sometimes they feel horrible. However in oaths I saw twilight sparkle and she was a noodlewhore.

I feel his gayness levels sometimes they feel horrible. However in oaths I saw twilight sparkle and she was a noodlewhore.
That's kinda sad, unless you're into noodles. If you're white you may show her your white cocku and hope that's long enough to satisfy her noodle desires. But i though she would be a currywhore :dafuckfeels:

We will get @METALMILITA88 eventually, for now let him roam the streets. He's not a menace for now

Eren jaeger scream

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

That's kinda sad, unless you're into noodles. If you're white you may show her your white cocku and hope that's long enough to satisfy her noodle desires. But i though she would be a currywhore :dafuckfeels:

We will get @METALMILITA88 eventually, for now let him roam the streets. He's not a menace for now
Is she currywhore. The founding organism makes things horribly blurry with PATHS vision

Cope you like to get pegged and femdom ballbusted which is gay as fuck (in real life)

I also have thoughts like this when I run out of cracknnabis to smoke :smonk::dab: (IN VIRTUAL REALITY VIDEO GAME)

The more I read about it the more I think I’ve experienced the paths while :smonk: I called it “ the spiral” because that’s the shape it was in for me, would be cool to share experiences