Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women don't Love Men, They Love the Status Men Give Them

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
This is why they despise non-soyboy white knights who don't gawk in awe of them all the time. It's why females are weirded out when I don't admire them or respond flirtatiously when they ty to play with me or whatever.

This is why they will branch-swing so often. You think they give a fuck about the man's love? Some do, many don't.

No, it's all about how much bragging rights a man gives a woman, for most females. Women are the most self-absorbed creatures on the planet. Their ENTIRE sense of self-worth comes from how they are perceived by other women. If a man who they can brag about harder comes along, most women will promptly branch-swing over to him.

Death penalty for disloyalty.

Nah, women love (attractive) guys. They're just as filled with lust as we are.

Nah, women love (attractive) guys. They're just as filled with lust as we are.
naw they get off with admiration too. I used to overhear a stacy talking to her gay friend in high school and she would always be talking about how many dms and thirsty guys she would get on her insta. Also how she would agree to go out with them just to get a free meal and then stop talking to them, she constantly gloated how she could always eat for free. This is like some suicide fuel tbh, imagine all those poor guys getting cucked for a meal

naw they get off with admiration too. I used to overhear a stacy talking to her gay friend in high school and she would always be talking about how many dms and thirsty guys she would get on her insta. Also how she would agree to go out with them just to get a free meal and then stop talking to them, she constantly gloated how she could always eat for free. This is like some suicide fuel tbh, imagine all those poor guys getting cucked for a meal

you're right, admiration is part of it. Fuck I wish I had a sea of women willing to pay for my meals

Women trade their sex and love with looks, money, status. There's nothing called unconditional love when it comes to women, they're nothing but degenerate, filthy traders.

Women trade their sex and love with looks, money, status. There's nothing called unconditional love when it comes to women, they're nothing but degenerate, filthy traders.

this.