Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Women don’t realize just how pathetic and insufferable their gaslighting is outside of their own little Reddit echo chamber

Caelus

Caelus

★★★★
“It’s not your looks, height, and skin color! It’s your rotten misogynistic attitude that’s preventing you from getting laid! :foidSoy:

Okay, well then let’s discuss this. Has it ever once occurred to you that maybe, just maybe, the way you’ve been perceiving the relationship between the cause and effect of this particular matter isn’t necessarily indicative of a definitive reality, but rather a subjective interpretation purely based on your own observation, biases, and assumptions?

Obviously, you can conceive that the wind is blowing because the tree branches are moving until the cows come home and no one would care enough to bat an eye, but the moment you think that you are being correct and precise about it is when you’re pushing it.

The concrete reality is, the vast majority of us actual trucels don’t get rejected because we were all somehow BORN misogynistic. Sure, in your worldview, it doesn’t make it right for us to “be that way” because of how we were treated, but you would benefit A TON if you’d just stop fucking lying to everyone, including and especially yourself.

Ugly virgin men with good personalities exist and I can assure you, despite their best efforts and all the time they spend on “improooving” themselves (as if that’s supposed to mean anything and AS IF the thought of that even comes across normies who get girlfriends effortlessly), they make up the majority of incels (by definition: involuntary celibates) and they are still getting rejected on a daily basis. Not once have I seen “real people” in the “real world” indicating that you need to get a personality once you come out to them as virgins. They almost always say: “you need good looks and money.” That’s it. Outside of Reddit, you are quite literally fictional and I guarantee you this.

You only do this of course because you want nothing to do with us. You’re aware of both polygamy and hypergamy, and you KNOW most women don’t find most men attractive, and as soon as ANYthing even remotely related to male loneliness gets brought up, you panic immediately and go full damage control mode and try to cover up for women by strawmanning hard and bringing up the irrelevant “it’s your personality! :foidSoy:” or “you’re not entitled! :foidSoy:” arguments to the table.

Luckily and thankfully, most men are getting better and better at seeing through your shit easily (not that it’s hard, but I mean if you’re a Redditor, the odds of falling for it isn’t low) so just do everyone a favor and shut the fuck up and move on. NO ONE is asking for your advice, certainly not when you’re coming in bad faith, HOLY FUCK.

@Mortis @Stupid Clown

@Fat Link @SlayerSlayer can you guys maybe pin this for a short time? Not because it’s a good thread, but because I want them to see it.

Everyone irl understands intuitively that ugly niggas get no bitches and that being ugly is just something you're born with inherently

It's only a small subset of autistic redditors who base their worldview on contrarianism against incels who believe otherwise

Everyone irl understands intuitively that ugly niggas get no bitches and that being ugly is just something you're born with inherently

It's only a small subset of autistic redditors who base their worldview on contrarianism against incels who believe otherwise
This is so true and I can't reiterate this hard enough. NO ONE BELIEVES WHAT THESE ITFAGS BELIEVE WHEN IT COMES TO PERSONALITY.

Seriously, when I first heard about the "it's your personality" argument I was baffled because I have never heard this excuse in my life. When I was in school people were honest about how shit your life was going to be all the time. I got told so many times by people that I'll never attract a girlfriend because of my shitty looks.

Irl and even in places like ChinkTok people (even foids) are extremely understanding when it comes to the HUGE DETRIMENT dating while ugly can be, while ITfags will be the most disingenuous cunts on Sol lll and say "sure it can be a factor"

I seems like they are just being facetious and they don't even belief it themselves.

Last edited:
Great post bro. I am glad more people are addressing this personality meme in depth.

It's probably the most infuriating of their talking points.

Every foid that posts on TwoXChromosomes subreddit should get drawn and quartered.

if i didn't read it why would they/them?

I don't give two shits about what foids realize or not.

Chad can tell women on dating apps 'bend over for a child rapist'' and they do it on command.

3ec145fa0928ccfe5ad5070defcfecb38f94d78b9b0dc3c9a9c987612a149b2e 1

Women do not have morals, ethics or any values. They just want control over men. Biologically speaking, we are slaves to them due to our sex drive and testosterone. A woman can really break a man with a rejection. Women will always have more options and better things in life than men.

god I fucking hate those reddit virtual signaling theards where everyone circle jerks thesmelves into delusion. You're better off in the world if you you vet people based off of their reddit usage