Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Women don’t want to admit they share hate too.

Do most women enjoy drama and division for entertainment ?

• They enjoy both of it and contribute to it only to say it’s not their fault

Votes: 42 100.0%
  • No they try to avoid both

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No they try to speak & take actions against it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★

View: https://twitter.com/MINERV4Z/status/1575228423064416256

We all know more women hate ugly and short men. We all know women just say discriminative things towards the type of men they find unattractive as a “joke”. Most women have participated in racism and discrimination along with men in all eras of mankind.

Last edited:
Mysogyny doesn't exist because what they clasify as misogyny is man's wish to own and possess a woman, most men worship women in one way or another.

While misandry is real, pure hatred for short and ugly men, they want us wiped from the face of the world.

It’s funny that she makes this post crying about men while at the same time saying foids can’t hate as much as men. She is most definitely just trying to start some bullshit

I bet she gets simped for too

Buzzwords; buzzwords, everywhere... :feelshaha:

JFL, if you think foids can't hate, then see them reacting to a below average looking ricecel calling them ugly! :feelsclown:

Perhaps her argument is a result of foids tending to be more "passive" and manipulative in how they show misandry and/or anger, which is perhaps even worse. :feelshehe:

"women cannot achieve the same level of hate for men as men have for women"
I agree,
I hate women more than women hate me,
women feel disgust towards me but I feel more hatred

Going ER is also a "purely reactionary response".

"women cannot achieve the same level of hate for men as men have for women"
I agree,
I hate women more than women hate me,
women feel disgust towards me but I feel more hatred
It’s the same thing a reaction except your was more through discrimination because how you looked so they hated you always for that you just hate them because how you was treated

It's always the ugly sheboon whores making retarded tweets like that. They should realize it's only making their SMV lower than it already is by acting like a bunch of retarded SJW feminists.

It's always the ugly sheboon whores making retarded tweets like that. They should realize it's only making their SMV lower than it already is by acting like a bunch of retarded SJW feminists.

they say men are trash all the time what yall takin bout :feelswhat:

Misogyny, as women describe it, doesn't really exist. The only group that expresses misogyny is incels. And we do it as self defense.

Misandry, on the hand, is extremely common, allowed and encouraged.

Want to quantify this misandry? Just go talk to your local stacy.

Grams of soy in a Reddit HQ meeting IQ

Mysogyny doesn't exist because what they clasify as misogyny is man's wish to own and possess a woman, most men worship women in one way or another.

While misandry is real, pure hatred for short and ugly men, they want us wiped from the face of the world.

I used to hear foids in my workplace to hate other foids publicly stating they hate said foid because they are foid :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

women flick their beans to the suffering of male rejects

female lion watches male lion's fight.

with pleasure

Incels are less hateful

its hard for them to hate men bc it would only includ chads they hate 80% of normies and fully hate any forms of ugly men their family and friends INCLUDED

Women love drama as it's one of the most entertaining things of their live

i would fuck absol if pokemon were real i would have one and fuck it constantly (in video game)

I don't really care anymore, since girls always have rejected me with lame excuses.