Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women fantasize about getting murdered by Chads.

• Thread starter Deleted member 33827
  • Start date
Deleted member 33827

Deleted member 33827

Self-banned
-
Women fantasize about getting murdered by a psychopathic Chad. It's not like they want Chads to literally kill them irl lol no but it's a sign of complete and total submission. They want to submit to a superior male. When they are in his presence every single fibre of their being screams "I want him to dominate me" they like it rough and hard from superior males. Anyone who says otherwise is a coping faggot of highest order.

Perk of being a Chad is that you can emotionally and psychologically break and destroy women and make them your good little pet dogs.
Unfortunately that superpower unlocks only when you are top 1%ile male.

[UWSL]Slightly uglier males like top10-15%ile can still unlock this superpower but it will only work on Sub5 foids. [/UWSL]

Over if you're not atleast top15%ile in your city :(

OP is a retarded Glownigger

Ya and the real and legitimate fear they feel around a dangerous Chad.. versus the non-threatening comfortable feeling around a cuck.

Ya and the real and legitimate fear they feel around a dangerous Chad.. versus the non-threatening comfortable feeling around a cuck.
:blackpill:
Women fantasize about getting murdered by a psychopathic Chad. It's not like they want Chads to literally kill them irl lol no but it's a sign of complete and total submission. They want to submit to a superior male. When they are in his presence every single fibre of their being screams "I want him to dominate me" they like it rough and hard from superior males. Anyone who says otherwise is a coping faggot of highest order.

Perk of being a Chad is that you can emotionally and psychologically break and destroy women and make them your good little pet dogs.
Unfortunately that superpower unlocks only when you are top 1%ile male.

[UWSL]Slightly uglier males like top10-15%ile can still unlock this superpower but it will only work on Sub5 foids. [/UWSL]

Over if you're not atleast top15%ile in your city :(
over for manlets. manlets like me can never be threatening, 90% of foids taller than me :feelsrope: