Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women feel disgust and hatred towards weak and disabled people.

• Thread starter sociology blackpill
  • Start date
sociology blackpill

sociology blackpill

Banned
-
It is unbelievable all the lies that the blue pill prints. I used to think that men are perverse and murderous beings, but after delving into the black pill, and analyzing some episodes of my life, I realized the stark truth. Women are inherently dark beings, without feelings or empathy. That's why super-religions were so vital to suppress their inherent malice. Every time I see a FOID approach a man in a wheelchair or a man with some liberated mental retardation, more women automatically have a notch of disgust, distaste, apathy and revulsion immediately surface on their faces. It's as if they know they must be marginalized from human genetics. If power rested exclusively with women, I have no doubt they would get rid of these types of people.

It is unbelievable all the lies that the blue pill prints. I used to think that men are perverse and murderous beings, but after delving into the black pill, and analyzing some episodes of my life, I realized the stark truth. Women are inherently dark beings, without feelings or empathy. That's why super-religions were so vital to suppress their inherent malice. Every time I see a FOID approach a man in a wheelchair or a man with some liberated mental retardation, more women automatically have a notch of disgust, distaste, apathy and revulsion immediately surface on their faces. It's as if they know they must be marginalized from human genetics. If power rested exclusively with women, I have no doubt they would get rid of these types of people.
Welcome to the real world brocel :feelsYall:

What kind of mental illnesses?
Any cognitive impairment that shows any cognitive impairment. In fact, I once had a classmate have an epileptic seizure in the middle of class, and a FOID kicked him to the side.

its their nature. just watch the threads about my mom

Margaret Sanger is a white woman afterall

They also pretend to care about them by doing clubs where they help the autistics out but they probably talk shit about them to there chads. Since chads are abusive They wanna be abusive too and impress chad

They think they are at the top of the animal kingdom and treat those they think beneath them without utter contempt and viciousness .

Even when working with those 2 demographic the foids can't hide their disgust for them I've seen it for myself at the hospital.

Women are only empathetic if the guys hot

Even when working with those 2 demographic the foids can't hide their disgust for them I've seen it for myself at the hospital.
Females are ultimate worshippers of power and brutality.

schizo rant:
a woman comes to death a man comes to death
the similarity between chads and women is that they can't be funny they're both unfunny
a man must be a dam of infinite life energy and he must preserve that
women are vampires and they want to steal that energy and run away
life attracts life
a truecel symbolises death for a woman so they are naturally disgusted
the healthy and masculine features of a man symbolises life for them and an attractive woman's features symbolise life too but rather the attractive women can't generate life energy they have to suck it from other people (simps)
women can never be intelligent they will intellectually always be in the shadow of men. women will always be instinctual, primal and simple minded. women are the epitome of herd mentality and unoriginality.
women are emptiness women are darkness women are chaos but they have the facade of life
men are fullness order and light
women symbolise primality men symbolise intelligence
the only reason men have to act primal is because of women
women are thirsty for chad's cum but they never get it that's why women are mentally ill

Last edited:
but if it's a weak or disabled women, suddenly her life matters. only women lives matter

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back