Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope "Women fuck who they want, men marry who they want"

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
Ok I seen this saying of "Women (foids) marry who they can while men (chads) marry who they want." and I am going to debunk this and say why this is bullshit

If you are so fucking subhuman like me you would know its quite the opposite because what makes you think you could marry anyone especially with these unrealistic fucking standards foids have, the saying should go like "Foids marry who they want, Men marry who they can unless its chad."

Knowing there are men that actually believe that fills me with anxiety.

Even if that saying were true it would be bad for men because most men could only betabuxx the same whores who are getting fucked by the Chads that foids want.

What does it matter, inkwell subhumans get nothing

not even marriage, even simple relationships, dates, sex hook up, the final decision is up to the woman, they decide will you be able to meet them or not, to touch them or not, to allow or deny sex.

and about insane standards, its only when femoids looking for betabux, when they want sex they look for good looking man who's good in bed
MV5BNzg4NmM5NWItY2EzYy00ODlhLWJjZWUtMTBjYzhjOWU0YTkxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjIwNjUwOTk@._V1_.jpg

toilets are chad only while men would fuck anything with holes is how the saying should go

Another redpill cope.

Ok I seen this saying of "Women (foids) marry who they can while men (chads) marry who they want." and I am going to debunk this and say why this is bullshit

If you are so fucking subhuman like me you would know its quite the opposite because what makes you think you could marry anyone especially with these unrealistic fucking standards foids have, the saying should go like "Foids marry who they want, Men marry who they can unless its chad."

"Women fuck who they want, men betabuxx who they want"​

Women have sex with whoever they want and marry whoever they want. The feminine value is greater than the masculine, the man always sacrifices himself for the woman. Women have immense value in society and in the world.

Man's life is completely disposable, we only serve as tools. Forget it, it's over, we are nothing. The world belongs to women, they won. There are no consequences for women. Only time shows strength against them, however, there will always be a man willing to save women, no matter the time.

THE WORLD IS WOMEN'S WORLD AND TO THEM WE HAVE NO VALUE.

I've heard it go "females fuck who they want whilst men fuck who they can", are there different versions?

Chad marries who he wants sub 8s marry who they can

I've heard it go "females fuck who they want whilst men fuck who they can", are there different versions?
Yes thats where the redpill marriage cope came from