Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women Go Out On The Town

Foids being degenerates, nothing new here

Foids being degenerates, nothing new here
Should be at home making dinner for their betacuckmaxxers, but they'd rather be out fucking chad at the club.

I want to fuck them all so bad.

why do normalfags wear so extravagant clothes i only wear black clothes

idk how buxxers can see this and still think of foids as holier than thou creatures that stay home all day and do knitting or some shit. Like the female hypo agency shit makes everyone believe women are not pro-active in life. They are fucking pro-active as fuck, and they want cock, thats whats up.
They want to be dominated and fucked by high value men or by thugs.

One of THE reason why Im glad Living at Malaysia despise Its shittiness

What is it like? Which ethnicity are you and how are you treated there?
Im a malay, not full Blood had chinese Blood a bit But still considered malay. I was treaties currently ok But in THE past not that much due To My adhd

Im a malay, not full Blood had chinese Blood a bit But still considered malay. I was treaties currently ok But in THE past not that much due To My adhd
I suspect I have ADHD too, how did they treat you?

How Muslim is Malaysia? Is it chill like Thailand?

What do Malaysians think of curries? North Indians?

I suspect I have ADHD too, how did they treat you?

How Muslim is Malaysia? Is it chill like Thailand?

What do Malaysians think of curries? North Indians?
Well Its ok we coexist, malay dont like chinese BECAUSE chinese are parasite who took all high position at work.

They are pretty chill if you are nt, if you are non nt then…

So yeah we are ok with indian

So yeah we are ok with indian
I should visit again some day. Malaysia, Truly Asia. I liked those glass skyscrapers with the bridge in the middle.

Our story begins in 2013. Intellau was 15, and Shannon was 12. It's a story of inequality in group therapy.

I was an anxious fifteen-year-old with MDD and GAD. Each day, I was filled with crippling anxiety/"hazy depression" and would often start "shaking" on the way to group therapy. They gave me stress balls so I would stop fidgeting with my hands during therapy time. Still, the group psychologist considered me "NT" and often criticized me for my failure to make eye contact with other people in the room/failure to speak to other group youth(Social cue problems).

Shannon Rose Bosanac was a twelve-year-old with "social anxiety" and "depression". During group therapy, I was told to speak to Shannon, which was ignored because she preferred a taller, older boy over me and sat near him daily. The psychologists eventually switched Shannon to another group out of concern for her "progress"(They believed I was "negatively influencing" her by behaving in accordance with my illnesses); Shannon would mimic my neuro-atypical gestures to get attention.

Interesting given Shannon had little issue chatting with friends/associates outside of group therapy. Observe:

View attachment 515704
(Shannon, Carlie, Mariah)

Note that I had no friends or associates outside of group therapy and yet was being asked to pander to a pretty White lass with shallow thinking. This was during a time when I was being verbally and physically abused by one of my parents for being unable to function like NTs.
Yes, I remember my final day in group therapy well. I was heavily depressed, as usual. It was cloudy and raining. A certain Black youth told me, "Intellau, go over there."(As usual), and I obeyed him out of a desire for peaceful group time. A kid by the name of "Sean", another Black youth, criticized my writing and said "Wow....Intellau's writing is terrible"(He was handing out our goal sheets for the day); he also made sure to read my "discharge" certificate. I kept my discharge secret so I wouldn't be laughed at by my group "mates".

And as usual, on the drive home, the young girls in my transportation van started hitting me and drawing on me.

Group Therapy Update:

No; Shannon Rose B had several boyfriends waiting at home as she flirted with loiro Chris in group therapy.

I dropped a pencil during a private chat:

"Oh, that's right. We have to keep our voices down because Intellau liked her"(Group Psychologist; male)

"Why does he even want her? She already has a boyfriend"(Understudy)

Note that she was flirting heavily with Chris often.

"I told those two to cut it out, like, 'Hey, that's not appropriate'"(Group Psychologist)

He would always quiet down if he thought I was listening to their chats.

Yes.....I kept this in mind when I encountered Shannon Rose B in a hospital waiting room. She was blowing kisses at every guy in the room except me. I thought of how she flirted with tall blonde Chads and felt immediate disgust. And then I recalled how she preferred a tall Chad over me three years prior to that incident. Those things ended any "respect" for her.

Yes. Shannon Rose B is a prime example of this.

Instead of choosing a humble man like her prized orbiter, she chose to cheat on her "prettyboy" Mestizo boyfriend with a vain footballer loiro.

No; Shannon Rose B had several boyfriends waiting at home as she flirted with loiro Chris in group therapy.

I dropped a pencil during a private chat. " 'He' likes her" - "Why does he even want her? She already has a boyfriend" - While flirting with tall Chris.

Fantasizing, in ordinary times, would (Mostly) alleviate this problem for me.

Except for one detail: I fantasize about discussing Dragon Ball with group-mates from therapy. Namely, a Black boy named Jacques or a young loiro named Joshua.

It is more painful to know you'll always be considered low-value period.

I don't even give a shit about sex anymore -- it is about the looks failo for me. Never being seen as a valuable man; always expected to do "more" to be worth less. I would take being a good looking autist with low N count than being an ugly, cast-aside loser who hookermaxes but is still deeply unwanted by the world.

Yes, I remember group therapy well...

Shannon Rose Bosanac frowned at me because I looked at her briefly during "process group". The group leader responded by placing her in another group out of concern for her progress/"mental safety".

Given that we are of different races, I believe it was also due to an incident involving an "interracial pairing" in the group. The male of that pairing took the (White) female outside and did "things" with her near a river.

Indeed, the pairing was of a Black male and White femoid. The White femoid appeared to have racial identity issues("I want to be Black") stemming from adoption into a liberal family. She met the male during his hospitalization for violent behavior while in group therapy.

I suspect that the program manager worried deeply about the idea of young "beautiful" Shannon being influenced by a 5'2, 98lbs ethnic boy with severe anxiety.

Them trying to stop you from impregnating white girls is interesting

Normies don't just want good genes for themselves - they'll also try to keep others away from low status low looks men

They also want to hang around Chad. You might get Chad's pussy shrapnel. But Chad can also cuck you.

It's like a mouse infected by parasites, running towards a cat.

People's lookism can actually overpower their selfishness. It's scary.

western degeneracy genuinely breaks my heart

These foids will reject me in a millisecond.

i would walk around with a hard on

always surprised by how ugly girls in england are

always surprised by how ugly girls in england are
The most insulted I ever felt was when I smiled with teeth showing and someone asked me if I was partially British