Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women going to war in ukraine

Zelensky want to reduce Ukrainian population to round zero

On one hand, I'm okay with women going to war so they can experience the brutalities that men experience. On the other hand, I'm against women fighting in war because women dying on the battlefield only exacerbates the problem of inceldom by ruining the gender ratio.

Img

Lifefuel for ruskicels

On one hand, I'm okay with women going to war so they can experience the brutalities that men experience. On the other hand, I'm against women fighting in war because women dying on the battlefield only exacerbates the problem of inceldom by ruining the gender ratio.
The fact that they also put men in danger due to their natural retardation

It’s just propaganda

And that's when the Jews move in. In order to get away from the arabs of the middle east.

They will be kidnapped and raped by Russian mangos