Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women hate men who don't conform to what they find attractive

soebre

soebre

Greycel
If you aren't exactly what a woman is attracted to, they'll hate you. That's why people use "you get no bitches as an insult" because to these people, not being attractive to women is the most pathetic thing you can do.

The reason men with small dicks are shamed is because they are able to please WOMEN and the reason short men are shamed is because WOMEN aren't attracted to that. It's all about women and what they like.
Women who don't wanna give head aren't shamed but men who don't wanna give girls head are because it's all about women and if you don't please women, you're pathetic.
If you don't conform to exactly what women are attracted to, you'll be made fun of and mocked

Idk if I phrased this well enough but you get what I mean

The reason men with small dicks are shamed is because they are able to please WOMEN and the reason short men are shamed is because WOMEN aren't attracted to that.
You mean not able. I agree even most men shame you for the same things and think they are better than you because they are giga simpos and value only traits that women find useful and attractive.

I don't have a problem if a w*man hates a man she doesn't find attractive but the fact that bothers me is that all of them have the same narrow preferences (unlike men who are able to appreciate such a wide range of beauty), which makes incels out of so many perfectly normal men

Thats totally right.

Another thing is, women hate it when men get haircuts that they don't like or if they shave and don't have the most perfect jawline

I don't have a problem if a w*man hates a man she doesn't find attractive
I do.

Let me put it into perspective.. woman doesn't like ugly men. Suddenly society instead of hiring really intelligent ugly men starts hiring really dumb attractive men. Ugg's continue being unhappy and with negative life outcomes while Att's continue being backed up and validated by society with really decent life outcomes.

Try having your thought pattern and starving to death because you have no money. "I don't have a problem with not having a job and not eating". This is a knock on effect of such a thought pattern.

I do.

Let me put it into perspective.. woman doesn't like ugly men. Suddenly society instead of hiring really intelligent ugly men starts hiring really dumb attractive men. Ugg's continue being unhappy and with negative life outcomes while Att's continue being backed up and validated by society with really decent life outcomes.

Try having your thought pattern and starving to death because you have no money. "I don't have a problem with not having a job and not eating". This is a knock on effect of such a thought pattern.
Read the rest of what I said. I don't care if it's just a minority of f*males who think like that if the majority are rational. My problem is that the majority of them hate sub 8 males.

Read the rest of what I said. I don't care if it's just a minority of f*males who think like that if the majority are rational. My problem is that the majority of them hate sub 8 males.
Literally just proved what I said. :feelswhere:

woman hate men easily

Suddenly society instead of hiring really intelligent ugly men starts hiring really dumb attractive men.
Society is not gonna follow the whims of a minority of w*men

Society is not gonna follow the whims of a minority of w*men
It is not a minority.. all Femmaroids have the same looks threshold and will want to look at attractive Men more than unattractive Men. :feelswhere:

I do.

YES FINALLY SOMEONE FUCKING CONNECTED THE DOTS

The lookism of women to unnattractive men HAS FUCKING FAR REACHING CONSEQUENCES

SOCIAL: even if you do "get a girl" her friend group eewwwwwws you and she is shamed into dumping you because you have been discriminated by the group.
Even a platonic friend group, a women if she rejects you sexually, will then poison all the group men included against you by lampooning and socially rejecting and making fun of you, then you get droppped by the group.

sexual;
we dont need to explain this lookism will fuck your chances of women in a group at a bar club setting etc , even if one likes you and her group rejects you your fucked as she will be shamed into finding chad.
many many other scenarios also dont need to explain water is extremely wet

Professional;
hiring, any woman on the panel rejects your looks huge negative HALO VERY VERY DIFFICULT INSTANT NIGHTMARE DIFFICULTY MODE IN GETTING AND ATTAINING THE JOB.

MANAGERS:any female managers you are instantly negatively halod any work you do is not good enough, constant shifting goalposts, underplaying of good work, shade thrown on any success, FORGET PROMOTIONS, ETC ETC ETC ETC

THE EFFECT ON YOUR LIFE IS SO MUCH MORE THAN HERRR DERRRR YOU WONT GET A GIRLFRIEND BRO

It is not a minority.. all Femmaroids have the same looks threshold and will want to look at attractive Men more than unattractive Men. :feelswhere:

Its true, the best you can achieve as a non chad is to be tolerated by society, and to know your place as a sexless cuck, whos only purpose in life is to work and pay taxes that go towards raising the children of broke roasties who got impregnated by one too many chads

I do.

:yes: Looks are everything in life, and this extends to all corners of life. Women not dating ugly men causes destabilization in civilization that has far reaching consequences. If they're not reigned in and put in their place, society will fall.

:yes: Looks are everything in life, and this extends to all corners of life. Women not dating ugly men causes destabilization in civilization that has far reaching consequences. If they're not reigned in and put in their place, society will fall.
We are now seeing the final results of womens sexual liberation. On the verge of freaking world war 3

At least I'm glad to not be a gynocentric cuck like many "blackpillers" the first time they get any taste of female attention. Imagine still wanting to please women at any cost.

Last edited:
Sexual insults are degenerate.

there's no point in even going outside or talking to females if you aren't tall, hung, and handsome[UWSL]. [/UWSL]

We are now seeing the final results of womens sexual liberation. On the verge of freaking world war 3
oh i wish. feminism isn't even closed to finishing yet. Every wave of feminism is thought to be the "final wave" by each of their respective generations. but they never stop

I do.

Well said

History teaches us that nobody learns from History. :dafuckfeels:
Well said
:feelzez:

YES FINALLY SOMEONE FUCKING CONNECTED THE DOTS

The lookism of women to unnattractive men HAS FUCKING FAR REACHING CONSEQUENCES

SOCIAL: even if you do "get a girl" her friend group eewwwwwws you and she is shamed into dumping you because you have been discriminated by the group.
Even a platonic friend group, a women if she rejects you sexually, will then poison all the group men included against you by lampooning and socially rejecting and making fun of you, then you get droppped by the group.

sexual;
we dont need to explain this lookism will fuck your chances of women in a group at a bar club setting etc , even if one likes you and her group rejects you your fucked as she will be shamed into finding chad.
many many other scenarios also dont need to explain water is extremely wet

Professional;
hiring, any woman on the panel rejects your looks huge negative HALO VERY VERY DIFFICULT INSTANT NIGHTMARE DIFFICULTY MODE IN GETTING AND ATTAINING THE JOB.

MANAGERS:any female managers you are instantly negatively halod any work you do is not good enough, constant shifting goalposts, underplaying of good work, shade thrown on any success, FORGET PROMOTIONS, ETC ETC ETC ETC

THE EFFECT ON YOUR LIFE IS SO MUCH MORE THAN HERRR DERRRR YOU WONT GET A GIRLFRIEND BRO

:p

Yeah that's true. Inceltear keeps saying they don't hate virgin men. "We do not condone blanket hatred of virgins or the romantically unsuccessful." Yet, they constantly say things like "ooh he doesn't get any bitches." The whole site is all about shaming virgins yet they cry and seethe if someone slut shames.