Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee ‘Women have it harder than men’.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
‘Women have it harder than men’.

No, they do not, women have it much easier compared to men.

If you seriously can’t handle easy mode then there is a way out of your ‘female oppression:

B15E5680 F36E 4A8A 8A5E 557CBB6B29B6

Can’t stand feminists. They are the equivalent of rich people claiming that starved Africans and homeless people have it easy and are oppressing them.

Screenshot from 2022 02 18 07 48 13

Screenshot from 2022 02 18 07 47 55

Screenshot from 2022 02 18 07 47 22

Yes. I become unnerved whenever I think of it.

A woman worshiped since childhood, called a "model" in adolescence, given tickets to sports games, swimming parties, birthday parties, skating parties, amusement parks, concerts, movie parties, sleepover parties. In group therapy, males in her group constantly flirted with her and another (autistic; not me) guy would gush over her. Psychologists called her "Honey" and "Sweetie". When an understudy said something to "guilt-trip" me for disliking her, the group psychologist admitted, "No. She has plenty of support. I think she'll be okay".

I've always envisioned S.R.B as a prime model for femoid privilege. It's truly incredible!

The great, "Humble" "Queen" Shannon could not handle being rejected by Chadlite:

Okay. I'll start:

Story One:

I've suffered from Major Depressive Disorder(MDD) and Generalized Anxiety Disorder(GAD) since I was nine or ten. This led to me entering a group therapy program when I was fourteen, where I met a young girl named Shannon.

Shannon was anxious and had social anxiety/depression. However, Shannon was treated fairly well in the program. I, however, I was denigrated by both psychologists and youth. A certain "redhead" psychologist would frequently criticize me because I struggled to make eye contact or speak to other youth. I had to use stress balls to control my anxiety, which made me a source of amusement for the other youth in the group. They whispered and laughed at me, but treated Shannon like a queen.

To shorten the story, I'll say this: We were placed into separate therapy groups due to "unintended problems"(Negatively "influencing" a female of higher status). Years later, she did some "lovely things" to me after volunteering in the psychiatric hospital.

That situation has always bothered me. Anyway, moving on...

Story: Two:

I lived in a youth commune for some time. There, I was harassed/bullied by Tyrone and Chadlito. Tyrone took pictures of my naked body(I was in the male bathroom cleaning myself) and started laughing at my child-like appearance and fairly small phallus size with his roommate. He also threw dice at my room door each night and would play loud "rap" music at maximum volume to disturb me.

Chadlito, however, was much more subtle. He would peak into my room and, on occasion, steal my items. He also liked to gossip about me("He's a weirdo", "He's a freak", "He puts food in bags and goes outside to eat alone") and especially loved recording me. This led to him recording me while I was sleeping(I have sexsomnia), which led to the shelter boys/girls laughing at my "sexual speech". Note that the shelter girls had already mocked me previously for my feminine voice and autistic, avoidant behavior.

Because my case manager divulged my ASD diagnosis freely, I was a prime target for bullying and abuse from other youth. Chadlito eventually tried to have me evicted from the commune, which happened after I started staying in my commune room most of the time to avoid being shoved into desks by him(Demonstrating his "machismo" against an innocent aspie).

It is painful to have ASD, MDD, GAD, PTSD(It was already present from childhood trauma), and Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria/RSD. I would've likely roped if not for my obsessive fantasizing from ASD.

"women opprEssion! women oppRession!

Just don't be a whore foid

More men end up as homeless, as drug addicts and end up killing themselves. I think these things are solid proof that life as a male is overall harder. It could be more rewarding if you are a so called top-man but not too many men make it. However of course feminists suffer from apex fallacy and they only look at the CEO's and such, because average and lower-tier men don't mean anything to them.

This world is ruled by women pretending to be ruled by men

@Israeli incel