Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women have never treated me like a person.

FlyoverState

FlyoverState

just ugly
★★
Whenever people talk about incels, they always mention that incels treat women like objects instead of like the special people they are.

But they always ignore that women DO NOT GIVE A SHIT about any ugly/weak-looking men. They will, at best, acknowledge their existence and mock them. At worst, they will straight up ignore them completely.

Women NEVER treat ugly/weak-looking men like anything but objects. Anytime they are forced to interact with them, whether it's school, job, hobbies, etc. they will
not treat them well.

In contrast, look at how Chad/masculine-looking men are treated.

Fuck women. It may be in their nature to act like whorish pieces of shit who only care about attractive males, but that doesn't make it okay.
Even apart from inceldom, if you're ugly you're ignored by women (and many men).

Whenever people talk about incels, they always mention that incels treat women like objects instead of like the special people they are.

But they always ignore that women DO NOT GIVE A SHIT about any ugly/weak-looking men. They will, at best, acknowledge their existence and mock them. At worst, they will straight up ignore them completely.

Women NEVER treat ugly/weak-looking men like anything but objects. Anytime they are forced to interact with them, whether it's school, job, hobbies, etc. they will
not treat them well.

Even apart from inceldom, if you're ugly you're ignored by women (and many men).

wyyhmen can do nothing wrong teehee.

I forgot to add.

Even back in grade school, I can remember girls IGNORING me completely in group projects, usually while they went to another group to talk with mini-Chad.

not treat them well.

Fuck women. It may be in their nature to act like whorish pieces of shit who only care about attractive males, but that doesn't make it okay.

I'm usually treated pretty good by most people, so idk.

I'm so ugly that people treat me too nice ...like I'm autistic

High IQ, indeed I hate foids not so much because they don't get laid with me, even if I'm a 26 yo kv, but mainly because they treat me worst than animals and ostracize me in social hangouts just because I'm ugly, even if I never annoyed or harassed them.

Women treat me like some humanoid alien thing --- close enough to interact with, but not close enough to form a sexual relationship with. Chads are nice in a patronizing way. Random foids look right through me. Foid co-workers discuss their sex lives and bodily functions in the open as if I was some animal that won't comprehend and hence won't feel embarrassment.

i would argue its better to be treated like youre invisible (me) because at least they wont tease you every opportunity they get but either way its hell

Women treat me like some humanoid alien thing --- close enough to interact with, but not close enough to form a sexual relationship with. Chads are nice in a patronizing way. Random foids look right through me. Foid co-workers discuss their sex lives and bodily functions in the open as if I was some animal that won't comprehend and hence won't feel embarrassment.

yeah same

Unless you are Chad you are invisible to women. You're immaterial. like a ghost walking amongst the living. At best you are a minor inconvenience they have to deal with in their day to day.

If they do acknowledge your existence it's usually cause that want something from you, money, a favor, do some heavy lifting etc. This blackpill is harsh, knowing you hardly exist is not a pleasant realization.

Last edited:
Roasties aren't people themselves, more like animals,all them disgusting useless things that they do

If a foid doesn't view you as useful she'll do what she can to avoid you and discourage you from interacting with her