Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women ironically don't have much demands to date men

Confessor

Confessor

Wizard
All you need is to be 6'0 or taller, have a big dick(over 6 inches), be muscular, don't have a completely ugly face(a 4 or 5 /10 will do) and have decent social skills and money. If you have these things you can easily hook up with foids and enjoy casual sex.
So the requirements for hookups are
- tall
- Big D(not mandatory)
- fit
- at least 4/10 face
Honestly these are pretty achievable aside from Height and Dicksize obviously. I think a large number of men out there are easily all these four things.

A senior from my highschool is 6'2, ugly lightskin guy and he has a body count over 20 at the age of 25 lmao. He is also dating a curry stacy(he cheats on her but she doesn't know).

I wish I was 6 feet and had better discipline to get money and shit. If there is any 6'0 plus cel here I beg you bro leave and start grinding. Genuine ascension is possible for you. Just clean yourself up, get a little bit of muscule and money and you can find LTBs and MTB foids to hook up with. Heck maybe even HTBs if you have 5 or above face. You don't need to rot here. Rotting is only for manlets and turbodicklets(4 inches and below). Most men aren't manlets or dicklets.

lie

Where is the money or income mentioned??????

- at least 4/10 face
Disagree on that, if you are top 5 percentile tall then they okay with 3/10 faces otherwise you will have to be 8+/10 to be attractive to them

To date a goblina youd have to make atleast a million now, They have such high demands

Disagree on that, if you are top 5 percentile tall then they okay with 3/10 faces otherwise you will have to be 8+/10 to be attractive to them
This. Women want masculine ogres lol not twink femboys.

lie

Where is the money or income mentioned??????
The only money you need is the money needes to pay for condoms, dates and rides. Literally that. Women don't prioritise women in hook ups.

To date a goblina youd have to make atleast a million now, They have such high demands
No bro. Stop coping. Literal Saint Sam look alikes in India get gfs because they are tall and socialable.

All foids want 200K+ plus salary in america they will not marry a broke chad maybe they will fuck once thats it niggas get educated on hypergamy
And fuck is all you need. Lmao why you do want to put a ring on a whore ? Getting pussy is ascension already. Just put holes in the condom if you want to carry your bloodline I suppose and then abondon the bitch. Blacks do this all the time.

All foids want 200K+ plus salary in america they will not marry a broke chad maybe they will fuck once thats it niggas get educated on hypergamy
why would you want to get married?

To start a family and have kids
you really want to bring more people onto this disgusting planet? they’ll most likely be subhumans and live terrible lives, the last thing I want is for someone else to have to go through this

you really want to bring more people onto this disgusting planet? they’ll most likely be subhumans and live terrible lives, the last thing I want is for someone else to have to go through this
im not exactly subhuman just retarded

Nothing wrong with marriage and having kids but I am specifically talking about casual sex and hook ups here. I think starting a family is a noble thing.

Nothing wrong with marriage and having kids but I am specifically talking about casual sex and hook ups here. I think starting a family is a noble thing.
Yeah for hookups you don’t need a lot

Yeah for hookups you don’t need a lot
And hooksup are ascension and massive confidence boosters:cool:

I also want to add you can start a family without marriage. Marriage is a government contract which often schakles men to one woman. Not really ideal for male reproductive strategy.

Nono
Those standards were for 2018
Now its 6'2 7 inchet and a 6 face

To date a sub 5 pajeeta

Just don't be ugly/ short

Nono
Those standards were for 2018
Now its 6'2 7 inchet and a 6 face

To date a sub 5 pajeeta
Lmao my instagram is full of tall but ugly low T looking white men getting married and having kids(not with pajeets but white women). Looking at those posts made me realize that 80/20 law is retarded.

Women have a requirement list. You complete that list you get pussy. Doesn't matter how superior some chad who women will never meet is.

tldr;

its easy if you're tall and at least ltn, sub8 theory is over exaggerated for the most part

Ill see what i can do

tldr;

its easy if you're tall and at least ltn, sub8 theory is over exaggerated for the most part
Exactly. I am one hundred percent sure that if the members of this forum become taller by even just 5 cms most will ascend.

Don't stop reproducing. That's what they want you to do. The jews fertility rate is 3+ while whites is falling to 1.

And hooksup are ascension and massive confidence boosters:cool:

I also want to add you can start a family without marriage. Marriage is a government contract which often schakles men to one woman. Not really ideal for male reproductive strategy.
Starting a family is selfish

A senior from my highschool is 6'2, ugly lightskin guy and he has a body count over 20 at the age of 25 lmao. He is also dating a curry stacy(he cheats on her but she doesn't know).
Tall + NT + 2/10 face is already easy mode. Anything beyond that is a bonus. That's why I say to all NT tallfags on here: have a shower and drink water. Like unironically you do not need to do a lot to break your inceldom: standard red pill shit will work.

All you need is to be 6'0 or taller, have a big dick(over 6 inches), be muscular, don't have a completely ugly face(a 4 or 5 /10 will do) and have decent social skills and money. If you have these things you can easily hook up with foids and enjoy casual sex.
So the requirements for hookups are
- tall
- Big D(not mandatory)
- fit
- at least 4/10 face
Honestly these are pretty achievable aside from Height and Dicksize obviously. I think a large number of men out there are easily all these four things.

I wish I was 6 feet and had better discipline to get money and shit. If there is any 6'0 plus cel here I beg you bro leave and start grinding. Genuine ascension is possible for you. Just clean yourself up, get a little bit of muscule and money and you can find LTBs and MTB foids to hook up with. Heck maybe even HTBs if you have 5 or above face. You don't need to rot here. Rotting is only for manlets and turbodicklets(4 inches and below). Most men aren't manlets or dicklets.
The foid has a simple algorithm running in it's primitive brain: procreate with the topmost male.

Everything else is a means to that end.

In the US, even in Gen-Z, there's about 3 women for every man above 6 foot(if you ignore the millions of 5ft10s LARPing as 6ft). It's statistically a very easy dating pool.

In SEA there's about 30 women for every man above 6ft. Like an ugly autistic tallfag could go there and whip his dick out in public and just wait for foids to suck it.

Don't stop reproducing. That's what they want you to do. The jews fertility rate is 3+ while whites is falling to 1.
That too. If jews are so concerned about population increase why not tell Niggers to stop breeding ?

Having kids and a wife is a very fulfilling thing which Jews don't want you to experience

Tall + NT + 2/10 face is already easy mode. Anything beyond that is a bonus. That's why I say to all NT tallfags on here: have a shower and drink water. Like unironically you do not need to do a lot to break your inceldom: standard red pill shit will work.
:yes::yes::yes:
So many ugly tall boyos get to date 11/10 foids in my college.

Lmao my instagram is full of tall but ugly low T looking white men getting married and having kids(not with pajeets but white women). Looking at those posts made me realize that 80/20 law is retarded.

Women have a requirement list. You complete that list you get pussy. Doesn't matter how superior some chad who women will never meet is.
Cope nigger

Intensyfying hypergamy

That too. If jews are so concerned about population increase why not tell Niggers to stop breeding ?
Exactly, In India population control is targeted at Hindus and not muslims who have higher fertility rates

Starting a family is selfish
No it isn't. Experiencing life is a gift. Your children will never get to experience the beauty of our world if they are not born. I am grateful for being born whenever I go to any Mountains or a place of nature. On my trip the Himalayas in Nepal I truly felt alive. As a child I once went to a really rural curryland village and saw what a midnight sky free of smog and pollution looks like. The Star filled Sky made me feel ethereal. All my pains were forgotten in that moment. The beauty of this world is beyond breathtaking. Hell is other people not this world. This world is beautiful. One of the reasons I support Climate Change Activism too.

All you need is to be 6'0 or taller, have a big dick(over 6 inches), be muscular, don't have a completely ugly face(a 4 or 5 /10 will do) and have decent social skills and money

4/10 face can forget about casual sex. That starts at htn chadlite level.

Exactly. I am one hundred percent sure that if the members of this forum become taller by even just 5 cms most will ascend.
Yeah, many people here are too high-inhib and lazy, I mean I get why people who are both short and ugly are incel because no matter how much they try they will still be incel, or they might be able to get ugly women but there's no point in pursuing that option. Looking around at pictures and height stats from this userbase, I can conclude most users don't fit this category.

I can't discredit everyone though, if you're short + ugly which some of us are, then women view you as how men view those fat sheboons, completely untouchable. Not justifying women's desire to blatantly exclude sub5s, but it paints to show that it's possible to ascend if you're at least not a complete failure.

4/10 face can forget about casual sex. That starts at htn chadlite level.
Nope. Did you read my post lol ? A 2 or 3/10 senior from my highschool is getting pussy due to height and other factors. Women make memes about falling in love with tall ugly men never handsome short men kek.

Nope. Did you read my post lol ? A 2 or 3/10 senior from my highschool is getting pussy due to height and other factors. Women make memes about falling in love with tall ugly men never handsome short men kek.
and i have a 5’7 handsome friend who slaid like crazy whole highschool and college.

Point is: you cant make conclusion based on one personal example/anectode

Give me 1000 4/10 man more than 990 of them never had casual sex.
Edit: 1000 young 4/10s. Before internet era 4/10 could get some pussy. Id say it was closer to 500/500

Last edited:
No it isn't. Experiencing life is a gift. Your children will never get to experience the beauty of our world if they are not born. I am grateful for being born whenever I go to any Mountains or a place of nature. On my trip the Himalayas in Nepal I truly felt alive. As a child I once went to a really rural curryland village and saw what a midnight sky free of smog and pollution looks like. The Star filled Sky made me feel ethereal. All my pains were forgotten in that moment. The beauty of this world is beyond breathtaking. Hell is other people not this world. This world is beautiful. One of the reasons I support Climate Change Activism too.
Which part of it is a gift? I wish I was just shot in the head randomly

and i have a 5’7 handsome friend who slaid like crazy whole highschool and college.

I disagree boyo. There are many ugly tall men fucking women than handsome short men. Just look at r/shortguys if you need proof.

Edit: 1000 young 4/10s. Before internet era 4/10 could get some pussy. Id say it was closer to 500/500
Pete Fucking Davidson lol. 6'2 ugly guy getting top tier women.