Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Women look for "uniqueness" and "compatibility"

cripplecel

cripplecel

Luminary
★★★★★
I am on youtube comments and arguing with bluepill normies and foids, this is one comment i made:

The foids reply, it is one of the most retarded replies i have seen.

Factually incorrect according to the foid yet her reply does not provide any evidence to prove her bullshit claim.

Her response does not even make sense as if men go for the same type of women then it would leave women who do not fit that type without options. But the foid also agrees women have more options :lul::lul::lul: truly a foid moment.

Last edited:
“Compatibility” is a hand-wavy nothing word …like “acceptability”…tautologically meaning whatever she has accepted is ipso facto “acceptable” because, well, that is what she .. accepted… the word is used to hide what’s really going on, and we all know what that is.

“Uniqueness” is just a lie. No normies are unique. Or they are “quirky” per whatever normie menu options they chose in life. In other words unique just like everybody else.

Last edited:
They really are obsessed about the bald bugatti man

“Compatibility” is a hand-wavy nothing word …like “acceptability”…tautologically meaning whatever she has accepted is ipso facto “acceptable” because, well, that is what she .. accepted… the word is used to hide what’s really going on, and we all know what that is.

“Uniqueness” is just a lie. No normies are unique. Or they are “quirky” per whatever normie menu options they chose in life. In other words unique just like everybody else.
One of the highest iq replies on this forum

No uniqueness and compatibility for your face

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back