Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women need to suffer

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
Foids need to feel my pain, and suffer just as I have suffered all of these years. Women know nothing about loneliness or misery. I have lived in it for years with no end in sight.

dis iz y u inkwell

Foids need to feel my pain, and suffer just as I have suffered all of these years. Women know nothing about loneliness or misery. I have lived in it for years with no end in sight.
They don’t need to suffer they need to die tbh. If we put them through the ringer they’ll come through it complaining about how terrible it was and how they hate all men. Men could do the smallest thing like decide women don’t belong on the battlefield and so many fat white females would raise hell

really insightful

"To all action, there is an equal reaction and in the opposite direction"
Maybe in a few years this shit will be reversed for foids, we just have to wait and live in real life for a while.

dis iz y u inkwell
:soy:
They don’t need to suffer they need to die tbh. If we put them through the ringer they’ll come through it complaining about how terrible it was and how they hate all men. Men could do the smallest thing like decide women don’t belong on the battlefield and so many fat white females would raise hell
Women exploit men and men suffer, and I’m sick of it. They have all the power and none of the responsibility.
really insightful
Thanks