Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids need to shut their mouth

idiot_cel

idiot_cel

I want to stick my penis in pussy
-
Every time I go out in public it's not just the sight of couples that gets me. It's how these Gen Z foids talk it makes me want to gouge my eyes out. All their "problems" are so menial... So fucking stupid and retarded. "Oh my god he didn't compliment my makeup!" "The tickets to the Taylor swift concert are sooo expensive" "I got an 87 on the physics test omg I'm gonna kill myself" SHUT THE FUCK UP. Foids don't know what it's like to truly suffer. Everything comes so easy to them. They don't know what it's fucking like to be alone, to be ugly, to be unloved! Someone needs to teach them what pain is truly like

Foids always brag and brag even more about their boyfriend.

I can't be bothered to read Genesis 1-4 again, but does Eve ever talk before the fall? Maybe God gave women the ability to speak as a punishment for Adam letting her near the tree.

Yup. The worst part about modern women is their newfound ability to talk

True brocel foids have no idea what true depression feels like their problems are nothing compared to what we have to go through

Mouth should be sewed shut

Rs1999574CI

Rs9297534CI

TCF4

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFNDh4smb6k

Last edited:
Every time I go out in public it's not just the sight of couples that gets me. It's how these Gen Z foids talk it makes me want to gouge my eyes out. All their "problems" are so menial... So fucking stupid and retarded. "Oh my god he didn't compliment my makeup!" "The tickets to the Taylor swift concert are sooo expensive" "I got an 87 on the physics test omg I'm gonna kill myself" SHUT THE FUCK UP. Foids don't know what it's like to truly suffer. Everything comes so easy to them. They don't know what it's fucking like to be alone, to be ugly, to be unloved! Someone needs to teach them what pain is truly like
if they were in our shoes they would kill themselves

and they can talk to each other for hours without any purpose

just babble to waste time while looking around for any chads walking around to seduce :feelswhat:

Looks like I got put on IT :feelspuke: