Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women of which ethnicity you like the most ?

river_flow

river_flow

Officer
★★★★
I like the brazillian women the most , they have skin tone similar to that of curry women , plus most of them wear very small clothes , which makes them look sexy .

Whites and Koreans/Japanese

korean like HoYeon Jung or white

Foids are open minded when it comes to dating. They like hot athletic men, hot artistic men, hot musical men, hot nerdy men, hot outdoorys men, and hot culinary men.
You forgot the part where they have to be a cumskin GrAYcel
korean like HoYeon Jung or white

XD

Curry noodlefoids.

False. In a location that is predominantly white 76/24, I see women with whites just as much as blacks. get out more often and you will encounter these relationships first hand. quit acting like race is the crux of the problem for ethniccels
Damn, guess I'm a fakecel then because joggers who I mog are getting laid

I like the brazillian women the most , they have skin tone similar to that of curry women , plus most of them wear very small clothes , which makes them look sexy .
THEY ARE GREAT TO MASTURBATE TO I WISH THEY HAD MORE HENTAI WITH THICC BRAZILLIAN LOOKING CUNT WITH TANLINES N SHEET

What does it matter which race of foid I prefer as an Asian American dude. Foids (of all races) in major cities across America all seem to only want white dudes or nothing at all or maybe an overachieving high tier, tallfag ethnic male. Its the damn truth as far as whats going on in the ground.

I swear man, even if I ascend within the next several years, I still can never respect foids for white male worship. I can never take them seriously. We all know there is white worship going on even amongst men of color in America. But its nowhere even CLOSE to how much women of all races worship white males. All I see around day by day in this city are foids with white males. On the side walks, in the cafes, in the bars, even inside cars.

The biggest winners by far in a liberal feminist society are white males. Not even the feminist black, intersectionist, LGBTQ, or white feminist. Its straight up white males swimming in pussy in these places and men of color hardly getting anything. I see it everyday plain as day.

And these are liberated, financially independent, woke females were talking about here. They all have a white male only policy. Even if a white male were calling them racist names, they still wouldnt care.

Last edited:
White>Latina>Mena>Black>(East)Asian>>>>>>>>(South)Asian

White foids are the best looking imo

Blue eyed blondes or redhead whites are the best looking of course, it's just a matter of how rare their features are

I would date any race though ofc

Last edited:
Blondes give me the most breeding vibe

sterilize all black + mixed black women no exceptions

It don't matter what i like,since i'll never get it,so i stopped thinking about it.
When you desire something and you can't get it,that's when you feel depressed and suicidal.
Ain't worth stressing over some worthless,vapid toilets.

I don’t have special racial preferences

In terms of physical attraction I like slavs, white-passing Latinas, white-passing Arab, pale Asians (Jap, Chinese, not Korean they are too uncanny). Preference goes to Asians because I feel like I might be able to run JBW game with them :forcedsmile:

hate all equally

It's not like I have the luxury to ask myself this kind of chad question so honestly, don't know don't care.

1. White 2. Arab 3.) noodlewhores 4. latinas 5.) maayyyybe a she boon

I prefer Asian women more

Only white with blue/green/brown eyes in that order. Also White passing mixed foids look good:ahegao:

Any race that doesn't have Flat Faces ( Flat Face People: West Africans/African Americans/Bantu/Niger-Congo, Abo's and most East Asians). - Just Yuck! :feelsugh:! I don't understand the Retarded Asian Fetish, when a typical Japanese Girl's face is wider that some frying pans (omg so Racist!!!) :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Non-Flat Face People: Arabs, North Africans, Persians, Whites, Horn Africans, most Latinas, some Central Asians. :feelsokman:

Last edited:
Scandinavian White is best looking in my opinion, but I'd get attracted to any woman that is feminine and white.

Whites,Latinas and Mulattoes. Lighter skinned sheboons are ok too ( only if they are lighter skinned)

Sand, white and curry

Yeah exotic woman are mostly the best but Slavic ones and European ones are good too and American white

White, Latina, and White/East-Asian mix

Japanese, Korean, also most caucasic, latinas are good too.

I just like hot and beautiful ones

Mulattas who are predominantly Caucasian looking are the best. MENA, Latina and white foids are also up there.

Race or ethnicity? Most people use these terms interchangeably.

Race: White.
Ethnicity: Northwestern and Eastern European.