Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Who's stopping you from wearing makeup

Top Red Garnacho

Top Red Garnacho

Waiting for Allblueeeee return
-
When you point out that most women only look good because of paint on face, they say you can also wear makeup then, who's stopping you, but they don't realise that makeup makes you feminine, that's why they wear it, if men wear makeup up this is how they look like
Historical quotes that g rpz4e2

Make up sometime suits k pop star males because they already have a feminine face

And the kind of makeup models and cine stars wear is light makeup which only makes the skin more white or bright, the makeup your avg woman wears is just paint brushing in disguise.

Last edited:
"I'm scared that cis men will sexually exploit me."

How delusional this creature can be?

When you point out that most women only look good because of paint on face, they say you can also wear makeup then, who's stopping you, but they don't realise that makeup makes you feminine, that's why they wear it, if men wear makeup up this is how they look like
View attachment 1093848
Make up sometime suits k pop star males because they already have a feminine face

And the kind of makeup models and cine stars wear is light makeup which only makes the skin more white or bright, the makeup your avg woman wears is just paint brushing in disguise.
a lot of men wear makeup. virtually all singers and actors. makeup can be very subtle.

a lot of men wear makeup. virtually all singers and actors. makeup can be very subtle.
Yep key word " subtle" women makeup is definitely not subtle especially when they go to clubbing/wedding /parties(college or birthday or anything)or any mate selecting place. Men can't fake their looks

Yep key word " subtle" women makeup is definitely not subtle especially when they go to clubbing/wedding /parties(college or birthday or anything)or any mate selecting place. Men can't fake their looks
you can sort of fraud your skin but yeah thats pretty much it.

you can sort of fraud your skin but yeah thats pretty much it.
Women have make-up techniques where they can make thier nose look thin(with some contour or something) and they can make their cheeks look protruding with makeup frauding, if men do that, it will look ugly

Makeup is for women, Roping is for men!

Women have make-up techniques where they can make thier nose look thin(with some contour or something) and they can make their cheeks look protruding with makeup frauding, if men do that, it will look ugly
:feelskek: shits insane.

Nothing is stopping me - I’m just not a fag

wearing makeup is gay

Your post says itself " subtle makeup on men", yes it works but not how much make up women wear to fraud. Subtle makeup works but still doesn't come close to what kind of make do work do with thier make up kit
For example I'll give you some examples wait

chillax you need to read this :smonk:

no make up for my goldfish ipd lmfao