Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women overestimate their value

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Almost every foid I know thinks she's amazing, highly attractive, has a great personality and interesting hobby when they all just go to star bucks, watch TikTok and Netflix and have a pet dog while working at some easy job and complaining about coworkers. Wow, you're so special. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Fakeup and betaism dominate your lives.

Who owns all this shit ? OLD FAGGOT MEN

Not too uncommon to see that overweight women say things like "fat men are disgusting I would never date one" and on the next breath they'll say that women always settle when it comes to looks. There was this chubby 18 yo chick once in whoremaxxers stream who said that she wants his guys to be fit and she was definitely overweight.

Not too uncommon to see that overweight women say things like "fat men are disgusting I would never date one" and on the next breath they'll say that women always settle when it comes to looks. There was this chubby 18 yo chick once in whoremaxxers stream who said that she wants his guys to be fit and she was definitely overweight.
"Rules for thee but not for me." Women don't wanna be valued for their looks but they want men to be.

Almost every foid I know thinks she's amazing, highly attractive, has a great personality and interesting hobby when they all just go to star bucks, watch TikTok and Netflix and have a pet dog while working at some easy job and complaining about coworkers. Wow, you're so special. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
(((you should something about it)))

They think this because many simp cucks hangs around her all day long.

Last edited:
They think this because many simp cucks hangs around him all day long
Yep, they don't realize their only value is sex.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back