Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Women ruin fetish communities

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I'm talking about niche fetish communities like vore. I've been involved with the vore community for awhile and recently especially on Reddit women have began to invade it. I know for a fact this fetish doesn't sexually interest them at all. They're just using it for easy attention. I noticed while previously the community was majority men so I could go there and have good discussions now it's infested with women who have now began to complain there's not enough art to appeal to them. "NOT ENOUGH CHADS EATING GIRLS!" I managed to successfully chadfish one of these foods into roleplaying with me and it was one of the worst experiences. It was like talking to an NPC. Heck, doing roleplay with AI was better. She lacked any sexual creativity and wrote like a retard. Women will never have sexual creativity like men, it is inherently in female nature to lack sexual creativity or true fetishes outside of BDSM, which isn't a fetish but women's natural desire.

They ruin everything

Screenshot 20230609 135759 334

tbh, imagine some slutoid trying to tell you what you are allowed to like

I didn’t think I would find another vore enthusiast on this forum :feelsYall:

What are your thoughts on Minecraft vore?

I didn’t think I would find another vore enthusiast on this forum :feelsYall:

What are your thoughts on Minecraft vore?
You just want to make fun of me.

I could go there and have good discussions
I'm sure the discussion is very intellectual in a community of degenerates who get turned on by eating flesh

Could you explain the appeal of vore? Do you fantasize about a 50 feet Stacy giantess eating you? Wouldn't the digestion be painful with all the stomach acid?

Could you explain the appeal of vore? Do you fantasize about a 50 feet Stacy giantess eating you? Wouldn't the digestion be painful with all the stomach acid?
Yes, although I usually fantasize about being sentient food. I'm a masochist.

tbh, imagine some slutoid trying to tell you what you are allowed to like
a woman on fetlife one time told me that i shouldn't say i'm a "dominant" since i've never had sex lol.

Women ruin everything

I somewhat have a similar fetish, but I usually don't interact with the communities and fandoms all that much because they're awful.

fetish is intrinsically trash and foidish. manly men don't engage with this kind of abomination, just sissies do

fetish is intrinsically trash and foidish. manly men don't engage with this kind of abomination, just sissies does
How can an incel be manly? Chinks like me are the opposite of manliness.

Foids ruin all communities

This reads like satire.

manly men
:feelskek:

fking hilarious, half the forum is hardcore degenerates and half is trad larping puritans, with some being in both camps at the same time

Last edited: