Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women = Satan

TBIcel

TBIcel

Glowies fear the Z
★★★★★
It's basically what I'm saying IRL now in most interactions and yelling at them for showing their hair Christian white toilets should wear a veil as they did historically. Muslims well that's obvious and hindus have an equivalent as well. Women's hair showing is proof they are a whore and no sane society would tolerate.

It's basically what I'm saying IRL now in most interactions and yelling at them for showing their hair Christian white toilets should wear a veil as they did historically. Muslims well that's obvious and hindus have an equivalent as well. Women's hair showing is proof they are a whore and no sane society would tolerate.
100% on point

Tbicel for president

@MiSKiRaT we need to lead the revolution of domesticating pigskin snowroaches, they need to be our dogs
and maybe just maybe we can shut down twitter, reddit, looksfags, facebook, pisscord, and everynormshit socialfuck media altogether because I'm on the verge OF LOSING MY FUCKING SANITY I JUST WANNA SILENCE THESE CUCKS ONCE AND FOR ALL NEVER HEAR FROM THEM AGAIN

Hindus are whores, they literally walk around half naked. No wonder hindus jerk off in public at the site of that