Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Women seek to control and destroy anything men enjoy.

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
In sports, feminists want women to play with men. In Boy Scouts they literally removed the boy from Boy Scouts, and are allowing females in, even though there already was Girl Scouts. In video games and movies, now everything you watch has to be about women in some way. Even In male social groups, women want to be apart of them so they can gain orbiters and attention.

The next generation of men are fucked

The only media they practically can't ruin is video games because they're too retarded to actually get into them jfl

One of the worst examples I've seen was feminists claiming men don't get the message of Fight Club.
How fucking arrogant is it to claim that a woman knows better how a movie made by men, about men and directed at men is to be understood.

Foids want non chads to constantly be in service to them. If something doesnt have to do with foids they seek to destroy it so men can go back to simping.

True.

The thing I hate the most is when they went after nerd culture/video games etc. Fuck off, we built this world to cope in because you wouldn’t fuck us, now you want to fucking ruin it too, drink bleach you cunts.

their is a reason foids are banned here.

They always destroy male spaces

The only media they practically can't ruin is video games because they're too retarded to actually get into them jfl
What world are you living in, they’ve still ruined video games, in Battlefield V we had female soldiers running around in a fucking world war 2 game, how many women do you think even played that game, barely any but it doesn’t matter to them they just want to take over anything male-dominated even if it results in ridiculous historical inaccuracies.

They already partly did. Look at BF V.

What world are you living in, they’ve still ruined video games, in Battlefield V we had female soldiers running around in a fucking world war 2 game, how many women do you think even played that game, barely any but it doesn’t matter to them they just want to take over anything male-dominated even if it results in ridiculous historical inaccuracies.
They already partly did. Look at BF V.
Video games are still male dominated, unlike movies or shows where a few massive companies make all the films, practically everyone can make a video game to varying quality. If the retarded AAA new game is shit then there are thousands of other games that are much better to purchase, this is why they have such a difficult time taking it over.

im so glad that game flopped

their is a reason foids are banned here.

They always destroy male spaces
That’s part of why they want us gone so bad. They aren’t allowed to farm orbiters or gain attention by participating in our conversations.

That’s part of why they want us gone so bad. They aren’t allowed to farm orbiters or gain attention by participating in our conversations.

lifefuel

One of the worst examples I've seen was feminists claiming men don't get the message of Fight Club.
How fucking arrogant is it to claim that a woman knows better how a movie made by men, about men and directed at men is to be understood.
Wtf I might lose it if this happened. My chadlite friend was dating a noodle, and they saw a lot of movies, and TBF that noodle did understand the garbage bluepilled misinterpretation of Hollywood , so if some bitch ever tried to tell me I don't get fightclub I might even have an aneurism

Edit: in fight club doesn't Chad Pitt about a third the way through the movie, when they start the club or start the house I can't remember, actually explain the meaning of the movie?? And explain why men became simps and cucks, and why they need to fight this and that's the protagonists motivation??

Wtf I might lose it if this happened. My chadlite friend was dating a noodle, and they saw a lot of movies, and TBF that noodle did understand the garbage bluepilled misinterpretation of Hollywood , so if some bitch ever tried to tell me I don't get fightclub I might even have an aneurism

Edit: in fight club doesn't Chad Pitt about a third the way through the movie, when they start the club or start the house I can't remember, actually explain the meaning of the movie?? And explain why men became simps and cucks, and why they need to fight this and that's the protagonists motivation??
I watched it a lonh time ago and I only remember hating the sex scenes. But the mrssage of the movie was pretty clear, regardless of this scene. I may will do a retwach

Manufactured controversey is also a beloved new tool in the advertiser's tool chest. The reason for Battlefield V's decision was multifaceted.

But in any case, the skill ceiling of a game is ultimately what determines its resilience against female subversion. It is a known fact that men gamemogg women (see: chess leagues) and so foids lose interest in a male gaming space if they literally can't compete. This is why incels should avoid the pandering garbage tier "everyone is included" commercial games that get watered down to "expand the audience".

True.

The thing I hate the most is when they went after nerd culture/video games etc. Fuck off, we built this world to cope in because you wouldn’t fuck us, now you want to fucking ruin it too, drink bleach you cunts.
So fucking true bro

that's what they do

Women are sadists toward unattractive men and masochists toward Chad. This is why they get satisfaction from destroying non-Chad-exclusive male groups.

In sports, feminists want women to play with men.
I thought feminists hated the transgender invasion into womens sports.
Every male athlete should identity as trans, and replace the women so I don't have to watch them.