Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Women SHOULD be given an education

• Thread starter Deleted member 30682
  • Start date
Deleted member 30682

Deleted member 30682

Self-banned
-
And by education I mean systematic instructions on how to suck my dick.

I want those bitches being taught that they gotta satisfy my lust as a civic responsibility. Al[UWSL]l these goddamn whores need to learn from a young age that the sole purpose of their lives should be to deepthroat on my meat every fucking day![/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL]

[UWSL]GET ON THEM KNEES AND EARN THEM DEGREEES HOES!!! YOU FUCKING DUMB SLUTS SUCK MY COCK!!! [/UWSL]:reeeeee:

So all women should be given compulsory courses on how to please Chad? I guess if they’re going to go for Chad then they might as well learn how to make him happy.

So all women should be given compulsory courses on how to please Chad? I guess if they’re going to go for Chad then they might as well learn how to make him happy.
Just call an inkwell Chad theory

They will end up pleasing Chad, not you.
that's why I said they need to be brainwashed to please me instead. Those bitches need to get MKultra'ed or some shit :feelsLSD:

Chad will make them forget their brainwashing
Well tbh I already rubbed one off a couple of hours ago so I'm not horny and I don't really care about this thread rn