Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

women should be pro incel rights

ldarshortcel

ldarshortcel

Officer
★★★★
Women should be pro incel breeding rights because half of their own offspring (i.e their own genes) could be incels.
By being chad-only, they threaten the continuation of their own genes. Especially with a birth rate of 1.4, many only have one kid (a son), so what they're doing is actually an extremely risky game. I thought they were risk averse? Too low IQ to realize this.

Of course, this will never ever happen, but from a purely evolutionary/biological view point, they should be.

Women always think it's our own fault that we're incels, but actually it's the fault of our parent's genes in equal parts, i.e. women are to blame to 50%.
Women think "my genes are flawless", when in fact they're average garbage. The only thing that saves their ass is the additional X chromosome, but this joker is gone with the next generation they raise.
Without the X they'd post with us alongside here.

i think most mothers don't give a shit about their sons, once they see that their son is subhuman at age of 12-14 they just raise him as betubux cuck who will be a obedient serve for other women

i think most mothers don't give a shit about their sons, once they see that their son is subhuman at age of 12-14 they just raise him as betubux cuck who will be a obedient serve for other women
This. It's in their own foid interest to raise boys as soy betabuxxers.

mine dipped around this time

Women should be anti women’s rights so I can rape them in the street with no consequences

Women don’t care about having Incel sons that can’t breed

Women don’t care about having Incel sons that can’t breed
but they should, after all their sons turn incel because of the incel genes they give them

I Agree. I live with my dad now. My mother kicked me out at 14

If females are to be taught that incels are such an oppressed minority, in a few years they will start rallying for our rights and treating us as patients.

Brooooootal

Women should be pro incel breeding rights because half of their own offspring (i.e their own genes) could be incels.
By being chad-only, they threaten the continuation of their own genes. Especially with a birth rate of 1.4, many only have one kid (a son), so what they're doing is actually an extremely risky game. I thought they were risk averse? Too low IQ to realize this.

Of course, this will never ever happen, but from a purely evolutionary/biological view point, they should be.

Women always think it's our own fault that we're incels, but actually it's the fault of our parent's genes in equal parts, i.e. women are to blame to 50%.
Women think "my genes are flawless", when in fact they're average garbage. The only thing that saves their ass is the additional X chromosome, but this joker is gone with the next generation they raise.
Without the X they'd post with us alongside here.
no

but they should, after all their sons turn incel because of the incel genes they give them
They always blame their son, dad, patriarchy, other guys (that brainwashed you irl or on the forum) but not themselves or other foids.