Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women simply consider me subhuman trash and I learned it again

• Thread starter Deleted member 34161
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34161

General of the incel wars
-
SMH tried to talk to foids and they just straigth up told me to fuck off, lmao my incel genes simply repulse everythng and everyone the amount that foids are disgusted by me is ridiculous they do not know a worse insult than me approaching them. Fucking whores.

The thing that pisses me right off is that even ugly, average and fat women are self-entitled whores.

SMH tried to talk to foids and they just straigth up told me to fuck off, lmao my incel genes simply repulse everythng and everyone the amount that foids are disgusted by me is ridiculous they do not know a worse insult than me approaching them. Fucking whores.
Women act like we incel men just spontaneously arrive to our conclusions when in fact by being rejected by hundreds of them in a single lifetime causes us to reach our own conclusions instead. It's all so tiresome, sorry about this incident of yours fren, I've had similar ones myself many, many times. :feelsjuice:

The feelings of hopelessness, despair, and utter worthlessness afterwards, I know you feel. :feelsUgh:
The thing that pisses me right off is that even ugly, average and fat women are self-entitled whores.
Yes, and they get offered dick or sexual relationships frequently as well. If you're all of that as a man however, just forget about it. :dafuckfeels:

Last edited:
It ain't easy

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back