Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women start taking cock at 11-12

• Thread starter Deleted member 39755
  • Start date
Deleted member 39755

Deleted member 39755

Self-banned
-
While we are age 20+ and kissless virgins

Life is a joke

You're implying you wanna take cock at 12?:feelskek:

@WØLF @Broly @FamilyGuy1999 @Diocel @Lookscel started taking cock around the same age too

Throwing more fuel on the dumpster fire i see :feelscomfy:

And then they blame us for not being generated whores:feelsUgh:

It's 2022. Foids start having anal sex by age 10 now. By age 12 they're getting gangbanged by black guys. Just ask :fbi:

@WØLF @Broly @FamilyGuy1999 @Diocel @Lookscel started taking cock around the same age too
:no:

@Idotms @Broly and @incelerated started taking cock at 7

my whore single mother cousin bought her 11yo daughter a sex toy
but i bet if i went over to fingerblast her tight pussy they would jail me for ”child abuse” but abusing her own tight cunny is okay why?

This is peak hypocrisy as the sex toy is most likely 7+ inches. She can put that 7 inch "toy" in her cunt but an adult male can't put his 5.5 inch incel cock inside of her, even though he is smaller than the toy.

Sex toys should be illegal everywhere.

but i bet if i went over to fingerblast her tight pussy they would jail me for ”child abuse” but abusing her own tight cunny is okay why?

bruh are u even incel?
im not even 4
Dick size has nothing to do with inceldom. Mine is 6.5 inches, but I said 5.5 inches as that's what most men have.

if her age is on the clock, she’s ready for the cock!

This is peak hypocrisy as the sex toy is most likely 7+ inches. She can put that 7 inch "toy" in her cunt but an adult male can't put his 5.5 inch incel cock inside of her, even though he is smaller than the toy.

Sex toys should be illegal everywhere.
I saw two girls aged 12-13 at kids playground, they were taking pictures of each other's ass and flaunting their asses.

It's over for adultcels

New normal: -Foids take cock at 11, by 21 are in Chad harem competing with 20 other sluts for Chad attention. Then by 30s look for betabuxx to settle down with
-Males virgin until 30s, then compete with other males for chance to betabuxx for used up whore single mother 3 points below looksmatch

go er . problem solved.

This is suicide fuel, tell me it isn't true.

Well, i once heard a 11yo talking about her friends already having boyfriends :feelsrope:

I'd say the average is more like 15 but true