Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women suffer a special kind of loneliness

Didn’t read, slut. Even their loneliness is sooo special now ahahahahaha

Can't they just hit 40 and disappear from public life altogether ? Women are for the most part just an embarassing pile of fat and hair.

Special kind of stupid hoes...

F4c

I downvoted this thread with 3 accounts

Not sure why she thinks boys are babied, male babies are literally killed more often than baby girls and parents respond to girls crying faster than they respond to boys crying.

Not sure why she thinks boys are babied, male babies are literally killed more often than baby girls and parents respond to girls crying faster than they respond to boys crying.

Foids are hypocrits
Not sure why she thinks boys are babied, male babies are literally killed more often than baby girls and parents respond to girls crying faster than they respond to boys crying

My mother threatens to commit suicide on a weekly basis, while the most spoiled kids I know are all female. Not sure why she thinks male kids are favored