Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Women+ take over Women's tech conference

well they want diversity and cry when diversity is 'men'. They only like females among females, such fucking hypocrites

It's truly tragic that in this infighting of leftist victim groups the retarded traditional right will take the side of women. Worthless spineless cucks.

thought they loved their trannies?
They voted for this.
It's truly tragic that in this infighting of leftist victim groups the retarded traditional right will take the side of women. Worthless spineless cucks.
Exactly:feelskek::feelskek:. Women have consistently supported transgenderism, along with all other types of progressive, left-wing identity politics, at higher levels than men, but when something happens they don't like, like this, suddenly all of them become hardcore TERFs:lul::lul:. The most infuriating thing is that the actual TERFs are still blaming men for this, saying that women only support trannies because they are afraid of men, brainwashed by men, and other bullshit:feelsree::feelsree:.

based

Hopefully this becomes normalized so that males can just walk into women's tech conferences or job events, claim to be foids, and walk away with prestigious tech jobs or comfy HR jobs easily

next they only going to want women hr at the events and not men

i started putting lgbtq on my job applications. If they ask me i will say im asexual.

I wonder how many guys do this already? It would be interesting to see the stats of how male applicants identify as gay.

well they want diversity and cry when diversity is 'men'. They only like females among females, such fucking hypocrites

4674yt