Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Women talking about being whores

Garbage Life

Garbage Life

Things don't get better
★★
I really fucking hate when women, especially coworkers talk and brag about being whores. Not only are you supposed to keep to keep that shit to yourself but why would you be proud of that?

Call them whore to their face

Rape these toilets they love it so much so why don’t they get a knife in their pussy for a change (in a video game):society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
Actually, you probably could if you were a Chad (Ted Bundy):feelskek:

Rape these toilets they love it so much so why don’t they get a knife in their pussy for a change (in a video game):society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
Attention Attention!!! This guy is a larping fakecel who is in real life a chad and just wants to troll here. He got so many pussies in real life that he even gets boring to fuck all the stacies he wants

Your typical white foids:feelshaha::feelshaha:

I was at a museum a few weeks ago, some older toilets (Generation Jones, probably) were talking about their past one night stands, one talked about how she had a one night stand with a rich handsome man who owned an apartment with a good view of the port of my city. She then complained about how she missed being "hot and young". I just randomly overheard her talking.

She said that every time she heard the city's name she had to think about her wonderful one night stand several decades ago. :feelswhat:

Toilets can literally forget a decades long relationship with a Normie mere days after a break up, but they will remember Chad forever.

Tell them to stop being selfish and let you have a go :feelsokman: