Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Women talking about how many men they find attractive on average

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
It's even worse than the tinder stats lmaooooo. They almost all say it's like 1 or 2%. But IT will still say women aren't any more picky than men.

By the way I've always thought that the tinder/okcupid stats were misinterpreted. When they say 80% of men are unattractive, that doesn't mean 20% are attractive, it just mean they aren't UGLY in the eyes of women. Out of those 20% more than 15% are still just seen as normal/average in their eyes. Women aren't repulsed by them, that's it. They feel neutral towards most of the top 20%. This is also why women right swipe at a rate of only a few %.

It's crazy how hypergamy works, I see butt-ugly-bug-eyed whores get hit on by 9/10 chads way too often.

Women like tall white perfect Chads. And they are very rare. I'm almost finished with university now and on that small university I went to I've seen only one Chad (maybe Chadlite, maybe not muscular enough for a Chad ... then again, women do not focus so much on muscles anyway) and one Chadlite who has a Chad face but isn't particularly tall. That's it. The rest is average to ugly.

If you don't believe in 99/1 rule pls get out of this forum

Jokes on them. I only see less than 1% of the women as stacies:feelshaha::feelsthink::feelsbadman:

If you don't believe in 99/1 rule pls get out of this forum
It's 100% true but tbh it's hard to comprehend as a man. For most men, anything that isn't deformed or obese is at least somewhat attractive.

“Of the other 99℅, I would even say that if they dressed, worked out and groomed properly they would still be unattractive.” Over for bluepilled advice, straight from the roasties mouth.

Jokes on them. I only see less than 1% of the women as stacies:feelshaha::feelsthink::feelsbadman:
Same here, except that I'm not attracted to conventionally good-looking foids. I tend to like women with peculiar physical traits. Don't ask me to describe that. I can only point it out when I actually see it.

The percentage of guys I find cute had went up since I started dating my current boyfriend

:feelskek:

“Of the other 99℅, I would even say that if they dressed, worked out and groomed properly they would still be unattractive.” Over for bluepilled advice, straight from the roasties mouth.
But then they turn around and they tell you to go get a haircut, get a better job, go to the gym etc
Jesus christ I hadn't seen that one lmao

Of the other 99℅, I would even say that if they dressed, worked out and groomed properly they would still be unattractive.”

Listen to wahmen, work on your game, take a shower, and get a haircut. :feelstastyman:

I wonder how long can the world continue like this?

It's getting worse boyos

full

I wonder how long can the world continue like this?
There is a tipping point. When too many men become incels, the system will fail. Too many men will become violent or unproductive and society won't be able to ignore this problem.

It's even worse than the tinder stats lmaooooo. They almost all say it's like 1 or 2%. But IT will still say women aren't any more picky than men.

By the way I've always thought that the tinder/okcupid stats were misinterpreted. When they say 80% of men are unattractive, that doesn't mean 20% are attractive, it just mean they aren't UGLY in the eyes of women. Out of those 20% more than 15% are still just seen as normal/average in their eyes. Women aren't repulsed by them, that's it. They feel neutral towards most of the top 20%. This is also why women right swipe at a rate of only a few %.

:feelsbadman:

Whores proving the hypergamy

"too low to quantify, tbh. "

"Just randomly? Very very few. Say, less than 2% of the guys I meet on a daily basis. "

"Like 1%. It's extremely rare for me to see a very attractive guy."

"Less than 1% probably"

"Probably like, 1%. I VERY rarely run into men I find attractive."

"Out and about in the city? Probably 0%. I spend most days without seeing a guy I find attractive."

"ITT: 0.2-1% "

"Very few. most people in general aren't sexually appealing to me."

There are a few women who've said 5-15%, but most of them say the same shit lmao
Whores proving the hypergamy
If women don't feel like they are being asked something that could make them be seen negatively they won't be honest and they'll virtue signal.

If the question was how many men are ugly, they'd all virtue signal and say not many. Or "ugly guys wouldn't be ugly if they put some effort into how they dressed blabla". Basically the women wouldn't have been honest out of fear of being seen as shallow, mean, judgemental etc

But since the question was turned in a more positive light (the men they found attractive, so a positive feature, the lack of it is not necessarily perceived as negative by people) they were more honest.

Last edited:

Women are such vile and fickle peices of shit.

so it's 99/1, FUCK
@Colvin76 was right from the beginning boyos. They hated Jesus because he told them the truth.

Women throw up the moment they see a sub-8 man. They are repulsed by us. They fucking hate us and wish that we never existed. That's the reason why the 5% of men are getting more sex than ever and we are dying as touchless virgins.

And that was 3 years ago.

Women are such vile and fickle peices of shit.
Yeah but as bad as it is, I still wish women were this honest all the time instead of lying to our faces and virtue signaling.

I found that thread by reverse googling your sig, thanks a lot man, it was top tier suifuel.

And that was 3 years ago.
Nowadays it must be 0.1% lmao

Women throw up the moment they see a sub-8 man. They are repulsed by us. They fucking hate us and wish that we never existed. That's the reason why the 5% of men are getting more sex than ever and we are dying as touchless virgins.
Look at this study. Just talking to the "unattractive man" elicits disgust. And that dude mogs me ...

Yeah but as bad as it is, I still wish women were this honest all the time instead of lying to our faces and virtue signaling.

I found that thread by reverse googling your sig, thanks a lot man, it was top tier suifuel.

Nowadays it must be 0.1% lmao

Look at this study. Just talking to the "unattractive man" elicits disgust. And that dude mogs me ...

Beyond over. Women are disgusted by even thinking of talking to me.

Lol, this thread is probably soul crushing to the bluepiller cucks looking for something to post on IT.

I feel nothing.

Well, our theories have been proven right yet again.

Water is wet, the sky is blue, the 99/1 rule is indeed true.

Beyond over. Women are disgusted by even thinking of talking to me.
I only feel that way towards obese women. And they can just lose the weight. But we can't do shit about it unless we get the right surgeries and hair transplants.

It’s only gonna get worse, buddy boyo

They literally all say 1-2%
ONE FUCKING PERCENT OF MEN ARE ATTRACTIVE TO WOMEN
fuck the 80-20 rule
2020 is all about the fucking 99-1 rule
society is so fucked. humanity is so fucked
it's just over
Imagine if chads won't be enough one day, only gigachads.
we're literally already there now

@Colvin76 was right from the beginning boyos. They hated Jesus because he told them the truth.

99/1 rule is true in terms of attraction, but you don't need to be top 1% to get your dick wet. I think there's a difference

They literally all say 1-2%
ONE FUCKING PERCENT OF MEN ARE ATTRACTIVE TO WOMEN
fuck the 80-20 rule
2020 is all about the fucking 99-1 rule
society is so fucked. humanity is so fucked
it's just over

we're literally already there now
Like i said in my OP, 80% of men were deemed ugly on okcupid. That doesn't mean the other 20% were deemed attractive, they just weren't repulsive. Most of them were probably thought of as "ehhh he's ok i guess".

But yeah it's so over. And when you know how hard the average male tries to haircutmaxx, groommaxx, fashionmaxx, gymmaxx and women still say this ... there's really no hope without surgeries. And most of us can't afford those.

99/1 rule is true in terms of attraction, but you don't need to be top 1% to get your dick wet. I think there's a difference
Yeah high tier normies and above can get their dick wet. But not because women think of them as handsome, it's other reasons like validation, betabuxxing, status etc

Hell I've heard of this one foid who broke up with her bf, and to spite him she fucked and sucked several dudes that same night. They were like high tier normies and chadlites. Obviously leagues above us but not chad either. They were just good enough for this kind of crap.

Looks don't matter silly inkwels.

'Then there are people who clearly don't take care of themselves or dress well'. Laughing my ass off. Chad could wear a literal bin-bag and foids will line up for him. Fashion is a ridiculous coping mechanism (unless your frauding your genetics, like shirts that make your shoulders look broader).

View attachment 190802
'Then there are people who clearly don't take care of themselves or dress well'. Laughing my ass off. Chad could wear a literal bin-bag and foids will line up for him. Fashion is a ridiculous coping mechanism (unless your frauding your genetics, like shirts that make your shoulders look broader).
Having a recessed chin or balding is a sign of bad hygiene or lack of exercise in their mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back