Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women think banning abortion is going to make men incel since they will have less opportunities to hook up

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
when they don't realize that, that is IRRELEVANT to 95% of men .. who are subchads and can't hook up with girls in the first place

fuck foids, im waiting for hell at this point, nothing else redeems :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

I am giga catholic woman only, so it doesn't make any difference to me becuase I would never have sex / marry with someone who advocates for abortion.

Fuck foids they think with their out of control emotions, not logic. This is why foids who get raped should receive no sympathy

almost every catholic toilet has premarital sex. what kind of bullshit is that?
I can accept a repentant non-virgin (I'm not in a position to be too picky), but I will never accept an unbeliever.

They are already fucking Chads and not the Chuds and its not like they are going to stop doing that. Women will keep fucking the psychopathic steroid abusing Chads until the day they hit the wall, even if these Chads were sporting MAGA-hats and whatever. Completely irrelevant.

Most guys aren’t getting sex from randomly going out, it’s through relationships/gf which happens because they’re not some aspie uggo or manlet who has friends of both sexes in a wide social circle.
03ABC758 516F 4E03 8EF3 507421F8319B

Most guys aren’t getting sex from randomly going out, it’s through relationships/gf which happens because they’re not some aspie uggo or manlet who has friends of both sexes in a wide social circle.

to get a pretty girl from the social circle, you have to be in a cool popular kids social circle, like frat guys, jocks, etc.

they're the only social circles that have decent looking girls in them

and even then you need to have status in them, in order to get girls

you can't be a pick-on or just an average member

"Revoking Roe vs Wade is gonna make it harder for Incels to find girls to fuck them."

- No, we never had a chance to fuck you ladies anyways, like that matters.

I just have to kek at all the posts ive been seeing about a sex strike :feelskek: Oh noes the sex im not having anyway? Jfl. Thanks for confirming to me there's no reason to give a fuck about women's rights at all

I can accept a repentant non-virgin (I'm not in a position to be too picky), but I will never accept an unbeliever.
If you're a Catholic or even a Protestant you know that can't accept a non virgin because she is married in Christ already, not taking liberal interpretation of reformed sluts.