• There's a new bill going through the US Congress that will allow the US government to scan your online messages and emails. We feel it's important for our members to be informed of threats to free speech and the EARN IT Act, if passed into law, it could be used to take down smaller platforms or websites with little or no reason including this website. This is an obvious overreach by the US government that already abuses it power as is and it shouldn't stand.

[RageFuel] Women thinking they can beat and humiliate men without getting the same treatment fills me with rage.

Einon

Einon

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.
-
53d 38m
I see this so many fucking times,the worst part is that
not to mention this ALWAYS happens to low value men,do you think she's gonna slap chad and risk not being able to swallow his cock?Fuck no.
So not only is she segregating you from the gene pool,not only is she humiliating you,she also feels like she can assult you for her own personal enjoyment.
If some ITfag is responding to this with "B-BUT MEN DO IT TOO",yes,yes they do.
You know what the difference is though?I can skullfuck him into ciment.
giphy.gif

Women on the other hand i have to sit there and take the hits because some moralfag wants her used up cuntflaps.In some places it's even illegal to hit a woman,even if she hits you.Fuck you,im not a stressball which you can do anything you fucking want to.This shit's happened to me when i was 12 and it's the most rage inducing shit i've ever experienced.

Daydreamincel

Daydreamincel

Incel Incarnate
-
49d 13h 9m
BEating whamen should be a sport tbh

Robtical

Robtical

Vitamincel
-
98d 17h 4m
Women on the other hand i have to sit there and take the hits because some moralfag wants her used up cuntflaps.In some places it's even illegal to hit a woman,even if she hits you.Fuck you,im not a stressball which you can do anything you fucking want to.This shit's happened to me when i was 12 and it's the most rage inducing shit i've ever experienced.
Fuck that shit, beat their ass. I don't give a fuck about it being "illegal" or the cucks, I'd beat the hell out of them too. Our taxes go to enforcing cucked laws, that's why they feel so brave about hitting low status men. Supporting paying taxes is the most cucked thing possible.

Einon

Einon

-
53d 38m
Fuck that shit, beat their ass. I don't give a fuck about it being "illegal" or the cucks, I'd beat the hell out of them too. Our taxes go to enforcing cucked laws, that's why they feel so brave about hitting low status men. Supporting paying taxes is the most cucked thing possible.
Agreed.The law has become a joke,the desire for vagina has twisted it into a perverse version of what it was.

Robtical

Robtical

Vitamincel
-
98d 17h 4m
Agreed.The law has become a joke,the desire for vagina has twisted it into a perverse version of what it was.
Non-chad men have to be blackpilled so they stop being cucks and remove those laws.

Einon

Einon

-
53d 38m
Non-chad men have to be blackpilled so they stop being cucks and remove those laws.
I wish this would happen but I do see it happening without there first being some sort of sociatal collapse.

Robtical

Robtical

Vitamincel
-
98d 17h 4m
I wish this would happen but I do see it happening without there first being some sort of sociatal collapse.
Shaming cucks and whores, sexbots, and artificial wombs will put a big dent in degeneracy without needing a full collapse.

The_Unknown

The_Unknown

Recruit
-
4d 9h 50m
yeah if 45kg 5ft manlet tries starting on people and gets his ass beat everyone will laugh at him but if a 5ft 6 58kg foid does the same she is seen as poor victim

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
-
40d 2h 33m
yeah if 45kg 5ft manlet tries starting on people and gets his ass beat everyone will laugh at him but if a 5ft 6 58kg foid does the same she is seen as poor victim
Exactly. Men are never seen as victims.

Einon

Einon

-
53d 38m
She dindu nuffin wrong

Yerberito

Yerberito

Paragon
-
41d 4h 54m
It really is ragefuel, foids feels to entitled to do whatever they want

ShadowTheEdgehog

ShadowTheEdgehog

Officer
-
13d 8h 44m
I see this so many fucking times,the worst part is that
not to mention this ALWAYS happens to low value men,do you think she's gonna slap chad and risk not being able to swallow his cock?Fuck no.
So not only is she segregating you from the gene pool,not only is she humiliating you,she also feels like she can assult you for her own personal enjoyment.
If some ITfag is responding to this with "B-BUT MEN DO IT TOO",yes,yes they do.
You know what the difference is though?I can skullfuck him into ciment.
View attachment 212374

I get horny when women fight with me. I don't know why, Maybe because it is a challenge and I know that I could easily subdue and fuck them.

PluralSpaceRace

PluralSpaceRace

Disciple of the blackpill
-
14d 6h 10m
If foid hit, punch her in clit

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AccountError OffTopic 8
Copemaxx OffTopic 15
PluralSpaceRace OffTopic 6