Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women unironically believe that 99% of all food is "unhealthy" because "it has calories"

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
Female diet culture is genuinely the most laughably retarded shit ever. Think of literally any food right now and I guarantee you that it has been unilaterally condemned as "unhealthy" by mainstream female dieters. Fruit, meat, grains, dairy products, nuts, rice, potatoes, etc are all "unhealthy" because they have "too many calories" as if fucking food isn't supposed to have any calories:feelskek:

Foids not only believe that subsisting off of 300 calories a day of raw cabbage is "healthy" but they also develop unhinged emotional complexes about it and believe they are subhuman and have committed a sin if they eat anything else. Later in life they also traumatize their daughters and ruin their life over this and the cycle repeats itself

Foids just talk bullshit. They literally go insane after not talking shit for a day.

The diet industry is a cruel joke. So many foods are bad now that there is nothing left to eat.

I just ignore it all. I make sure to get some fruits and vegetables everyday. But other than that, I eat whatever I can buy the cheapest at the grocery store.

It’s amazing that foids are all obsessed about their diets………but most of them are fat.

It’s amazing that foids are all obsessed about their diets………but most of them are fat.
They eat too much snacks, candies and shit. And hardly exercise

Diet is mega cope for youth. It's a practical impossibility to be dificent in anything in the first world.
I eat shit, every day. Candies, fried food, soda, fuck tons of alch, but because my metabolism is fast and healthy I have 0 risk of diabeties and gaining weight. My mood doesn't even depend on my diet. If I'm having a low brain function day, it can't be helped. Getting mogged in public makes me feel like suciding and low energy afterward more than any sugar crash could.
I'm sure it's different for users with slower metabolism, but for fucks sakes you know what was eaten in the Middle Ages? The human body is sturdy af.
Women and normies like diet because it gives the illusion of control. Oh you can become Chad by buying my whey powder, oh you can lose a billion pounds if you eat this expensive fruit. It's sad as fuck. Reminder CHAD eats pizza and smokes weed regularly and could beat your gymcel body to death because height is strongly correlated with strength, and GENES are you.

and talk about carbs like theyre not an essential nutrient

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back