Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Women unironically hate ugly men who want to self improve

Celius

Celius

-
They fucking resent it. They absolutely just HATE the idea of an ugly short man hitting the gym and having a genuine desire to better himself while refusing to turn into a full-blown jestermaxxing door-holding liberal cuckold.

Penis envy may or may not be playing a part here but just generally speaking and whether you’re ready to swallow it or not, most women are naturally born unbelievably misandrist and just outright despise men, including and especially ugly men and therefor, they’re willing to do absolutely everything at their disposal to tear them apart.

They don’t just want you to fail, they want you to literally fucking die and NOT exist. The sole existence of an ugly short man is bothering them. It makes them feel uneasy and severely uncomfortable thinking about us.

When I was a young child, attending a psychiatric facility was never an option.

Eh I feel the same when seeing people training with one arm, lifting with an enormous hunch or any other cripple used as motivational speech/videos testimonial. It's like it's both condescending and insulting to the crippled guy. I mean when it's over calling it quit is maybe the most dignified behaviour, or at the very least don't rub it in ppl's face.

Women regard self-improvement as an attack on their mate selection instincts. They want their attraction to be as genetically deterministic as possible. This is why they hate it. Also men hate (other men's) self-improvement because it's competition. This is why self-improvement is, in general, done in secret.

Only exceptionally can it be a communal bonding activity for men. Culture can create this exceptional scenario for specific activities, and subculture can do it for more niche activities. But the exception has to be actively maintained, which entails excluding shitty men who aren't respectful of the culture, and all women.

No way, really?!!

The sole existence of an ugly short man is bothering them. It makes them feel uneasy and severely uncomfortable thinking about us.
And I can continue indirectly bothering and inconveniencing them in every way. Even though I’m probably a ghost to these females.

Based. Women generally despise men who have achieved success through effort. It goes against hypergamy. This is well known even in red pill circles, they try to cultivate the appearance of easy success.

A true chad has great things just happening to him, no need to self improve, work on yourself or whatever. Success through effort is for those of smaller SMV, and society will try to bring them down on every chance.

They don’t just want you to fail, they want you to literally fucking die and NOT exist. The sole existence of an ugly short man is bothering them. It makes them feel uneasy and severely uncomfortable thinking about us.
I think they would stop hating us if we somehow looksmaxxed ourselves into attractive men,but yes as things stand our mere existence is a bother for them.

Women regard self-improvement as an attack on their mate selection instincts. They want their attraction to be as genetically deterministic as possible. This is why they hate it. Also men hate (other men's) self-improvement because it's competition. This is why self-improvement is, in general, done in secret.

I agree with OP and most users posting here, but this is blackpill, not white.

This sort of stuff serves as good motivation I can see some love the thrill of working hard.

Based. Women generally despise men who have achieved success through effort. It goes against hypergamy. This is well known even in red pill circles, they try to cultivate the appearance of easy success.

A true chad has great things just happening to him, no need to self improve, work on yourself or whatever. Success through effort is for those of smaller SMV, and society will try to bring them down on every chance.

Only exceptionally can it be a communal bonding activity for men. Culture can create this exceptional scenario for specific activities, and subculture can do it for more niche activities. But the exception has to be actively maintained, which entails excluding shitty men who aren't respectful of the culture, and all women.
Very succinct take, also the fact lower SMV men often get bullied out of these activities early in life be it football, triathlon, running, it seems the baseline for taking part in self improvement at an early age (thus increasing chances for entering the flow state and becoming a normie) starts with the face

The fact that foids and normies dont want me to gymmaxx is motivation in of itself :feelsjuice:

no point of gymmaxxing if youre a dicklet.

Everyone does tbh.

I mean when it's over calling it quit is maybe the most dignified behaviour, or at the very least don't rub it in ppl's face.

They just want us to be eunuchs, they'd have us all just castrated and put on hormone blockers if they could.
Just to serve the top 10% chads and their harems of women.

Foids don't know how good they have it? No way.

I FUCKING LOVE BMI-mogging the seething, coping 'I'm beautiful inside and out' landwhales.