Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "Women want nothing to do with abusers. They manipulate women by pretending to be nice"

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
Untitled

meanwhile everyone knows that Chris Brown beat the shit out of Rihanna and yet he still has 69.3 million followers on Instagram :feelskek: these are the kinds of men that women respect and look up to. then they'll turn around and claim that incels who have never even touched a woman before are a threat to women's safety

if you are attractive, nothing you could ever possibly do will be considered unforgivable. you are above everyone else and you know it. you will never face consequences for anything because everyone else is beneath you. and then women act surprised when these guys treat them like garbage and and abuse them jfl

Last edited:
Ugly = potential to do something evil
Attractive = even when doing something evil, it's not actually evil

Women are masochists to a greater or lesser degree, this is the reality. IT claims that masochism during a consented kink and masochism in other realms of life are completely separate things, but though I even want them to be right, I'm very skeptical about it.

Women are masochists to a greater or lesser degree, this is the reality. IT claims that masochism during a consented kink and masochism in other realms of life are completely separate things, but though I even want them to be right, I'm very skeptical about it.
I think generally it's less that women enjoy being abused, and more like they tolerate it because Chad is infallible. maybe it does appeal to them on a subconscious, primitive level though.

View attachment 306047
meanwhile everyone knows that Chris Brown beat the shit out of Rihanna and yet he still has 69.3 million followers on Instagram :feelskek: these are the kinds of men that women respect and look up to. then they'll turn around and claim that incels who have never even touched a woman before are a threat to women's safety

if you are attractive, nothing you could ever possibly do will be considered unforgivable. you are above everyone else and you know it. you will never face consequences for anything because everyone else is beneath you. and then women act surprised when these guys treat them like garbage and and abuse them jfl
Pretty much this. High IQ post.

After you win the genetic lottery there's nothing you can do to make holes hate you.

Foids literally live for no other purpose other than to be chads toilet

I think generally it's less that women enjoy being abused, and more like they tolerate it because Chad is infallible. maybe it does appeal to them on a subconscious, primitive level though.
Yeah, in that case, you're right. It has more to do with putting up because Chad.

I thought personality mattered?

Ugly = potential to do something evil
Attractive = even when doing something evil, it's not actually evil
İt takes a 2 second stare for a woman to decide ıf a man is rapist/incel based on his face while it takes them years to realize Chad who never spends time with them and abuses them are bad people
Thats why ı never feel sad when a woman gets ER'ed by a non sub 7 man

İt takes a 2 second stare for a woman to decide ıf a man is rapist/incel based on his face while it takes them years to realize Chad who never spends time with them and abuses them are bad people
Their personality detectors failed and thus they are unfit for reproduction
full
o

based, they'll say that they hide their true intentions, but in truth it's their (absence of) brain that decides to ignore the obvous signs just because he's chad

"They manipulate women by pretending to be nice"

I wish I was able or willing to do that, but I'm hopelessly honest so I can't. I guess that's why my personality is so bad.

I wish I was able or willing to do that, but I'm hopelessly honest so I can't. I guess that's why my personality is so bad.
I don't think these master manipulation tactics actually exist. women will just let a guy exploit them if he has a perfect jawline

Women love abusers provided he's good looking enough, even between a nice guy chad and abusive dark triad chad, the latter would be far more successful with women in both hookups and long term relationships.

women are turned on by male aggression, pretty well documented tbh, theres a reason why all male killers who become publicly known get tons of fan mail from thirsty whores

women are turned on by male aggression, pretty well documented tbh, theres a reason why all male killers who become publicly known get tons of fan mail from thirsty whores

:redpill: tbh

Where are Cho's fangirls?

I thought personality mattered?

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

If you still refuse to accept the fact that foids love being abused and treaten like trash, you're NOT blackpilled

Last edited:
View attachment 306047

It's mostly women that came to his defense as well.

Couldn't be farther from the truth. If that was true I would be slaying as we speak

Last edited: