Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Women want the most agressive and dominant man she can ever encounter tbh

• Thread starter Deleted member 30198
  • Start date
Deleted member 30198

Deleted member 30198

The Marked God of the Blackpill
-
Ultimatesuicidefuel

i fucking give up on this shit

all the lies, gaslighting, and "muh women are angels" bs enrages me more than anything

but the second thing that enrages me the most is that women prefer to reward violent dominant men over good and fair men

JOKER 2019 STILL4

Imagine feeling desperate sexual attraction for the guy who's mugging your dad and endangering both of your lives. And talking about it publicly without any shame. The amount of pleasure I would derive from beating up that foid till she was utterly disfigured (in Need for Speed Underground) cannot be expressed with words.

Last edited:
Imagine feeling desperate sexual attraction for the guy who's mugging your dad and endangering both of your lives. The amount of pleasure I would derive from beating that foid till she was utterly disfigured (in Need for Speed Underground) cannot be expressed with words.
Exactly. There is something seriously sick and twisted about foid nature. They abide by “the strong live and the weak die” mentality. That’s why they prefer dominant killers.

Exactly. There is something seriously sick and twisted about foid nature. They abide by “the strong live and the weak die” mentality. That’s why they prefer dominant killers.
It's utterly impossible not to hate females when you see such shit over and over through your whole life. I can't do it.

It's utterly impossible not to hate females when you see such shit over and over through your whole life. I can't do it.
my hate builds up day after day, idk for how long i'll resist that shit tbh

Was this a evolutionary reaction for conquered tribes? It could be.

Was this a evolutionary reaction for conquered tribes? It could be.
probably tbh, its all about hypergamy tho, the more of a dominator and stronger the man, the bigger the probability he can protect her against any threats

my hate builds up day after day, idk for how long i'll resist that shit tbh
They feel such stuff, make no effort whatsoever to control or at least feel shame about it, society accepts it fully while curbing the much less damaging average male sexuality in draconian ways (jailing men over infinitely replicable pixels, cartoons, etc) AND THEN THEY HAVE THE AUDACITY TO COME TO SOME UGLY, DEPRESSED INCEL ON THE INTERNET AND GASLIGHT HIM SAYING IT'S HIS FAULT HE'S AN INCEL BECAUSE OF HIS BAD PERSONALITY!

Seriously, no one was ever as good as being odious as those people.

I remember as a little boy I saw little girls thinking boys were annoying and that boys who got in trouble were immature.

now look what’s happening as a young man

All women have a natural desire to be raped and dominated
and abused
idk but it's the truth

They feel such stuff, make no effort whatsoever to control or at least feel shame about it, society accepts it fully while curbing the much less damaging average male sexuality in draconian ways (jailing men over infinitely replicable pixels, cartoons, etc) AND THEN THEY HAVE THE AUDACITY TO COME TO SOME DEPRESSED INCEL ON THE INTERNET AND GASLIGHT HIM SAYING IT'S HIS FAULT HE'S AN INCEL BECAUSE OF HIS BAD PERSONALITY!

Seriously, no one was ever as good as being odious as those people.
:feelsbadman:

we're against the whole world brother

all of them think that this is perfectly ok behavior and shit

no shame in sharing it also

it's so tiresome bro :feelsrope:

imagine how wet she would have been if the mugger murdered her father instead of just robbing him.

:feelsbadman:

we're against the whole world brother

all of them think that this is perfectly ok behavior and shit

no shame in sharing it also

it's so tiresome bro :feelsrope:
I know this world is a lost cause, but I can't bear so much evil, injustice, lies and absolutely corrupted morals, it's terrifying tbh.

I know this world is a lost cause, but I can't bear so much evil, injustice, lies and absolutely corrupted morals, it's terrifying tbh.
at least we're together in this bro, let's stick together and cope :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

I hate women everyday

If toxic masculinity exists, it only exists because of foids and their retarded, primitive worship of savage, primitive brutes.

My hatred for these Walking disgusting degenerate toilets grow every day. If you do not hate foids, then you should be executed along with them.

If toxic masculinity exists, it only exists because of foids and their retarded, primitive worship of savage, primitive brutes.
bullies are rewarded with sex and the bullied rope or go ER

and they have the courage to say "sex isn't important sweaty!!"
My hatred for these Walking disgusting degenerate toilets grow every day. If you do not hate foids, then you should be executed along with them.
gigabased :feelsokman: