Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women WANT to be property

just rapemaxx and youll have a harem bro :feelshaha:

male rape victims have reported the exact same feeling.

look at the suicide letter of bill zeller.

eitherway women should be kept inside a cage

male rape victims have reported the exact same feeling.
I know, but the difference is women are built to be "owned", men are not. Men who feel this way are essentially emascualted/feminized via rape. It's also why when a man is raped by another man, he becomes a homo.

ACTUALLY HOLD UP A FUCKING SECOND. I UNDERSTAND WHY RAPE CONVICTS ARE LOCKED UP FOR A LONG TIME. ITS SO THE FOID WOULDNT WANT TO BE WITH HIM AND EVEN IF SHE DOES SHE WONT BE ABLE TO. UNLESS 20 YEARS OR SO PASS AND SHE MOVED ON BY RIDING 90 CHADS :woke:

I know, but the difference is women are built to be "owned", men are not. Men who feel this way are essentially emascualted/feminized via rape. It's also why when a man is raped by another man, he becomes a homo.
i agree that women ought to be subservient to her husband.A female is incapable of living without a male.You seriously think these stupid single moms with 10 kids would be able to live without males?males build society and upkeep and it's easy to see that.If not for society and social welfare these bitches would be out there dead in a ditch somewhere being eaten by a dog.

I was just saying that being emasculated can happen to man too.

i agree that women ought to be subservient to her husband.A female is incapable of living without a male.You seriously think these stupid single moms with 10 kids would be able to live without males?males build society and upkeep and it's easy to see that.If not for society and social welfare these bitches would be out there dead in a ditch somewhere being eaten by a dog.

I was just saying that being emasculated can happen to man too.
Cool, it just sounded to me like you were against subjugating women

Cool, it just sounded to me like you were against subjugating women
A women complements a man,but she only complements.She is not god,nor a angel.A female ought to be subservient to her husband and the bibles makes this clear.Both need each other(this site should make it obvious way marriage is a good),and it's true that some can live by the love of god alone but this gift seems to be for very few.

Genesis 3:16
"To the woman He(god) said: "I will sharply increase your pain in childbirth; in pain you will bring forth children. You will desire your husband, and he will rule over you."

1 corithians 14-33~36.

"33For God is not a God of disorder, but of peace. As in all the congregations of the saints, 34women are to be silent in the churches. They are not permitted to speak, but must be in submission, as the Law says. 35If they wish to inquire about something, they are to ask their own husbands at home; for it is dishonorable for a woman to speak in the church..."

anyone who says otherwise is being a cuck and going against god.

It's only rape if the guy is not attractive enough.

Someone post the how to live rent free picture.

humans can be property too, just like animals

Sex makes people bond together and get a connection that's hard to break. That's why having a sexual past is something serious and undesirable, especially in the case of women, since they are much more fragile to this. Sex for men is just a warm version of masturbation with someone else being there, sex for women is something extremely submissive, invasive and emotionally charged.

that's hot ...ngl
time to rapemaxx in gta

I have a feeling that a lot of woman would be interested to meet and have sex with their rapist again if given the chance.

that's hot ...ngl
time to rapemaxx in gta
It kinda is. Imagine fucking a woman SO good, that years and years later, you're still in her mind. That's true domination.

It's because the rapist was Chad

Femoids only go all #metoo if the rapist was unattractive.