Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Women who only consider dating you if you offer to fully support them

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
Just an interesting thing to discuss I think especially as it seems pretty common.

I think it's usually because they're being supported currently and they don't want to give that up unless you can offer them that and more.

Which... I'm not really willing to do. Maybe a little but not so much that I just feel taken advantage of.

So... yeah. You just have to let them go. Especially if they're basically attached to another guy because then you'll inevitably end up breaking that up too which is messy and usually not a very nice thing to do.

Last edited:
TL;DR toilets want you to betabuxx if you are not chad.

TL;DR toilets want you to betabuxx if you are not chad.

Yah kinda XD

It's just weird how often you see it and... also how they're usually not upfront about it so you need to work it out for yourself.

I actually like when they're honest about it because it saves me that time.

Yah kinda XD

It's just weird how often you see it and... also how they're usually not upfront about it so you need to work it out for yourself.

No foid will ever be honest with you. Deal with it.

I'm not smart enough to make enough money to be a betabuxxer. I literally can't offer women anything at the table anymore.

Yah kinda XD

It really is weird. Especially since all women know it and yet never say it outloud despite it being obvious.

I'm not smart enough to make enough money to be a betabuxxer. I literally can't offer women anything at the table anymore.
This
I'm both ugly and don't make much money. I have nothing to bring to the table so I will be single forever

This
I'm both ugly and don't make much money. I have nothing to bring to the table so I will be single forever
Mind me asking what you do again? Don't you work at a surf shop or something?

Support them...

With the suspension of your car in the trunk

A drug-addict street prostitute is at least honest and offers a better price.

Bro, you can't even speak to them. I admire any incel who manages to push past the hordes of men fighting
for womens attention online.