Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel "Women would rather die than reproduce with a beta male"

The Incel Decade

The Incel Decade

Banned
-

The stories:

Last edited:
Nice to see that rollo is still based.

They would all reject their looksmatch

Screen Shot 2020 03 31 at 104422 AM

:soy:

This guy is a cuck. Holes shouldn't even be allowed to work high paying jobs. Most of them are also lazy and would still rather be with a beta cuck than work in a stressful job.

They could get a good younger man if they guaranteed good behaviour. They could do it but to change diapers and not be surrounded by male suffering is something they would rather die than do.

View attachment 226555
:soy:

This guy is a cuck. Holes shouldn't even be allowed to work high paying jobs. Most of them are also lazy and would still rather be with a beta cuck than work in a stressful job.

He's talking about procreation though. A woman will take a beta bux but if he has shit genetics she won't have his kid (she might have Chad's who she is fucking on the side and then pass it off as his)

Did anyone read the book? I'm tempted

He's talking about procreation though. A woman will take a beta bux but if he has shit genetics she won't have his kid (she might have Chad's who she is fucking on the side and then pass it off as his)
If a foid is in her 30's she ends up having the beta's kids 75% of the time. Only 25% of betas are ok with being cucked by chads I'd say. A foid having a kid in her 30's will be shit whether it's with a chad or not anyway.

I don't know who he is but based, women want all beta males dead or in prison

Beta = ugly. This guy is a coping redpiller.

Its a huge mogging when a woman's friends marry Chads, but she just isn't good enough to land a Chad. If shes single her friends can be constantly giving her advice and humble bragging about their Chad boyfriend.. as well as bringing him along and showing off.

If the girl gets a little runt beta male, her friend is bringing her Chad husband to mog him and then bragging how big her husband is.

For most women they can't handle this so they either become femcels who don't leave their house except for going to work. Or in severe cases the woman just hangs herself because she knows it over for her.

Its a huge mogging when a woman's friends marry Chads, but she just isn't good enough to land a Chad. If shes single her friends can be constantly giving her advice and humble bragging about their Chad boyfriend.. as well as bringing him along and showing off.

If the girl gets a little runt beta male, her friend is bringing her Chad husband to mog him and then bragging how big her husband is.

For most women they can't handle this so they either become femcels who don't leave their house except for going to work. Or in severe cases the woman just hangs herself because she knows it over for her.

This is what I imagined while looking at those articles, especially with the woman that had a beta boyfriend. It's not just disgust at getting impregnated by non chad.

This is what I imagined while looking at those articles, especially with the woman that had a beta boyfriend. It's not just disgust at getting impregnated by non chad.

Ya its that their future is a lifetime of being mogged down into the dirt by their girlfriends. Which their girlfriends will enjoy every moment of it. And at 30 Beckies know they aren't going to be able to get a Chad husband anymore.

Honestly they probably just move to a different city and get some Becky loser friends. But even that would be facing the truth which they also don't want to do.

To be fair if the male version of a beta is a landwhale I'd rather rope too.

You know what's playing my head right now? The song at the end of South Park: Season 8, Episode 12 the Paris Hilton one.

It just kills me right at the very the last two words out of no where are "stupid whore"

Ya its that their future is a lifetime of being mogged down into the dirt by their girlfriends. Which their girlfriends will enjoy every moment of it. And at 30 Beckies know they aren't going to be able to get a Chad husband anymore.

Honestly they probably just move to a different city and get some Becky loser friends. But even that would be facing the truth which they also don't want to do.
Rosties need to learn to stop comparing themselves to stacys and be happy with their beta looksmatches.
To be fair if the male version of a beta is a landwhale I'd rather rope too.
Cucks are the male versions of landwhales.

Rosties need to learn to stop comparing themselves to stacys and be happy with their beta looksmatches.

One reason I support forced marriage, is then women would be able to keep their egos while also married to a beta male wage-cuck. Because the woman could delude herself and keep her ego that she would have been the type of hot girl who married a handsome Chad, but because of the laws she had no choice but her husband.

One reason I support forced marriage, is then women would be able to keep their egos while also married to a beta male wage-cuck. Because the woman could delude herself and keep her ego that she would have been the type of hot girl who married a handsome Chad, but because of the laws she had no choice but her husband.
High iq. Taking away foid's rights is for their own good.

Then let them die
full

High iq. Taking away foid's rights is for their own good.

It's the only way society works. Otherwise everything goes to shit and goes the way of ancient Rome.

Problem is, taking away their rights is like trying to put the shit back in the horse. It's giving them the rights in the first place.

Is chad or nothing

It's the only way society works. Otherwise everything goes to shit and goes the way of ancient Rome.

Problem is, taking away their rights is like trying to put the shit back in the horse. It's giving them the rights in the first place.
If men stop paying cucked taxes foids won't have any rights because there won't be any whiteknight cops to enforce the cucked laws.

will save this to debate IT someday tbh

If men stop paying cucked taxes foids won't have any rights because there won't be any whiteknight cops to enforce the cucked laws.
You're accurately right. But i have to be honest, your pfp cringes me because it's a white foid showing off her tongue, not that it invalidates your points tbh

You're accurately right. But i have to be honest, your pfp cringes me because it's a white foid showing off her tongue, not that it invalidates your points tbh
If I made her ethnic would it be better?

If I made her ethnic would it be better?
It would be funny haha, but no need for that, i'm just fucking around (figuratively ofc)

It would be funny haha, but no need for that, i'm just fucking around (figuratively ofc)
I'll see if I can turn her into jasmine from aladdin. I'll post it if I think it looks funny.

@Robtical
I just hate white foids the most because my dick likes them better, but this 5.5 inches long racist wont impress those bitches anyways

Not surprised

This is the year of the cuck

Foids rejecting their looksmatch and being horrified that chad won't bless them with children, a nice house, money and his godly personality. Nothing to see here, just foids being foids.

News flash:
Roses are red