Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Women would rather slave in a North Korean Coal mine than marry a short man

• Thread starter 5ft4ropeconnoisseur
  • Start date
Foids are so fucking stupid

fucking stupid cunt I hope the short cel raped beat shit out her

Foids would rather toil in a communist mine than get the ick.

Bro this is beyond brutal.

It also reminds us that inceldom is not only happening in the developed countries : it is becoming the standard even in shit holes.

To the point where this Chinese farmer is forced to buy a wife, because he can’t find some in his village.

I pity that man more than that whore, for 3 reasons :
- she escaped without telling her mother : lack of obedience toward her parents
- she actually tried to escape : a traitor to the country
- despite her escape, she refused to marry the short man. Such entitlement is a clear indicator that working conditions in the coal mine were probably not that bad

Imagine paying to secure the future of a woman who escaped coal mining in a dictatorship, only to have her say « nah, you’re too short ».

Suifuel tbh.

Last edited:

Sad Girl GIF by Oksana Kurmaz Art & Animation

Keep in mind average height in Northern China is extremely high, even taller than Balkans (source I'm from there). And Chinese people put huge emphasis on height. Being a short man there is astronomically brutal, keep in mind he's so short that a north korean girl thinks he is.
She's from a town near the Sino-Korean border, therefore it isn't unreasonable to assume that she grew with access to smuggled K-drama/K-pop, smh even in the DPRK EA foids are K-media poisoned

I like North Korea more and more. Where else do roasties actually have to work like men? This is true gender equality.

Bro this is beyond brutal.

It also reminds us that inceldom is not only happening in the developed countries : it is becoming the standard even in shit holes.

To the point where this Chinese farmer is forced to buy a wife, because he can’t find some in his village.

I pity that man more than that whore, for 3 reasons :
- she escaped without telling her mother : lack of obedience toward her parents
- she actually tried to escape : a traitor to the country
- despite her escape, she refused to marry the short man. Such entitlement is a clear indicator that working conditions in the coal mine were probably not that bad

Imagine paying to secure the future of a woman who escaped coal mining in a dictatorship, only to have her say « nah, you’re too short ».

Suifuel tbh.
^ 100%

She's from a town near the Sino-Korean border, therefore it isn't unreasonable to assume that she grew with access to smuggled K-drama/K-pop, smh even in the DPRK EA foids are K-media poisoned
Kpop is the jewish invention with a goal to depopulate entire Asia. And it's working insanely well.