Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women yearn for brutal rapings by chad

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
Sadly, women are sluts by nature.

it’s in their nature to fuck bad boy dark triad men. Every girl fantasizes about Richard Ramirez breaking into their window and fucking the shit out of her till she bleeds. Nothing can top rape in a girl’s eyes. The ultimate orgasm. The pinnacle of sex. If she ever fucks again, she will only be able to cum by fantasizing about the raping she received.

this is the sad, disgusting truth about women. It actually makes me sick to my stomach ngl, I was about to get McDonald’s but I lost my appetite :feelsbadman::cryfeels:

That is how it is:feelsUnreal:

They say it’s a coping mechanism to make the trauma pleasurable but I’m more inclined to think it’s because of the sheer desire for her the man is showing.
Brutal reality anyway.

That why you only hear them talking about their "abusive relationship" after they breakup, while they are in said relationship they describe it as the wildest sex with chad they've had

yep. All women have a rape fantasy to be brutally raped and beaten by some tall good looking man, it turns them on like crazy. It only causes “trauma and mental/emotional problems:soy:” if an ugly/short guy does it:feelskek:
hi iq observation for niggolry, looks are your personality
It’s over

yep. All women have a rape fantasy to be brutally raped and beaten by me, it turns them on like crazy. It only causes “trauma and mental/emotional problems:soy:” if an ugly/short guy does it:feelskek:
:blackpill::smonk:

:soy:

cope time coping again:society:
@Lolimancer :feelshehe:
pp183

You cant be raped by chad. It's considered rough sex

This study evaluated the rape fantasies of female undergraduates (N = 355) using a fantasy checklist that reflected the legal definition of rape and a sexual fantasy log that included systematic prompts and self-ratings. Results indicated that 62% of women have had a rape fantasy, which is somewhat higher than previous estimates. For women who have had rape fantasies, the median frequency of these fantasies was about 4 times per year, with 14% of participants reporting that they had rape fantasies at least once a week. In contrast to previous research, which suggested that rape fantasies were either entirely aversive or entirely erotic, rape fantasies were found to exist on an erotic-aversive continuum, with 9% completely aversive, 45% completely erotic, and 46% both erotic and aversive.

so do the following users:

@Moeggels
@Diocel
@Broly
@incelerated

100% true

Even in movies and cartoons they are always attracted to the evil character.
As a kid I was always genuinely confused, there was the good guy yet all the foids were lusting over the evil antagonist.
After learning about the blackpill I realized why.

They say it’s a coping mechanism to make the trauma pleasurable but I’m more inclined to think it’s because of the sheer desire for her the man is showing.
Brutal reality anyway.
They have a bunch of beta Orbiters showing desire, but they don't care. They are into the violence. :fuk:

Women are fucked up in the head.